Chapter 17: Read ✔️✔️

"Rosabella! The letter has arrived!" Lizzie gave it to Rosa.
"It'd be too painful to read," Rosabella refused.
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️
"Daring! The letter has arrived!" Hunter have it to Daring and he took it.
⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
"Fine, I'll read it for you," Lizzie said.
Lizzie read out the letter and the girls felt sympathy. Rosabella finally sat up and listened well.
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️
Daring started to cry as he read her letter and Rosabella did the same as she heard Lizzie reading it out. They both knew that it was time to confront each other. They both got out of their beds, hadn't slept in a week, weak and was awake. Daring and Rosa ran to each other's dorms, while the friends high-fived each other.
"Daring!"
"Rose!"
Their eyes met and started tearing up and hugged each other.
"Daring, I'm so sorry!" Rosabella cried.
"I'm sorry for not knowing and considering your feeling. I'm so selfish," Daring kept crying.
Rosabella let go and kissed him. Daring kissed back and it was the most romantic moment. Then, their lips separated.
"This means we're back together right?" He asked.
"Definitely," she hugged him again.
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
"I think it's time to ask Rose out now that she's single THAT I WAS NEVER TOLD," Asher said to Holly.
"And I'll do the same to Daring," they both high-fived.
Asher had flowers, Holly curled her hair to impress her crush. They both walked to the dorms and halted as they saw Rosabella and Daring making out. Asher dropped his flowers and Holly dropped her jaw. She sighed and walked away in disappointment.
"Holly, what are you doing?"
"Losing hope. They love each other too much. I should just give up. You should too..."
Asher clutched his fist and ruined the couple's moment,
"Hey end it!"
"You again?!" Daring gave Asher a disgusted look.
The Emperor's son grabbed Rosa's wrists and she yanked it out,
"What do you think you're doing, Asher?"
"Saving you from this beast!"
"I love this beast! I am never going to end up with you,"
"You say this now. You'll be coming back to me," he stormed away.
He went outside and sat down on the bench Daring and Rosa day before. Diamonds started falling from the sky. The clouds turned dark as the rain hit the rejected boy. He was drenched in the rain, as well as his tears of fury. Asher heard louder rain drops didn't feel any above him. He looked up and saw an umbrella over his head and standing over was a beautiful girl with dirty blonde straight hair.  Her face looked serious and sadistic but she wasn't smiling.
"What are you doing?" Asher said.
She didn't respond.
"What is your name, Miss?"
"Priscilla Pea, daughter of Princess and the pea," she finally responded with a smooth voice.
"You can have the umbrella," he refused to take it.
Priscilla closed the umbrella, leaving her soaked as well, and hit Asher with it.
"Ow! What the hell, Priscilla!"
Priscilla just hadn't talked back, all she can do is react or hit. She walked away with the umbrella but then halted and threw the umbrella towards Asher and ran. He looked at the umbrella then stared at the girl who was running with her arms covering her head. Her silky golden dress was drenched. The boy looked down and grabbed the umbrella and used it. On the handle was a carved name, Priscilla. He walked back to his dorm. He wouldn't stop staring at the carved name.
"Hey do you know where Priscilla Pea's room is?" Asher asked his roommate.
So his roommate pointed out where she would be.
The boy brought the umbrella to the girl and knocked on her door. Priscilla opened the door.
"Hey...Priscilla, it's me Asher. Here's your umbrella," he held it out to her.
The girl took the umbrella, as well as touching Asher's hand. She didn't let go and blushed. The boy's heart raced. Then she finally took the umbrella and shut the door. He walked away, couldn't stop thinking about Priscilla like he had been doing with Rosabella. Asher fell on his bed, with his heart beating loudly as he imagines Priscilla's beautiful face.
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
"Rosabella! You're alive!" Ginger ran and hugged her best friend.
Student were whispering about Rosa and Daring being back from a depressed state.