Chapter 7: Date as "just friends"? Not really

The weekend was finally over and it was back to school. The first lesson Darling and Rosabella had was Geografairy and Apple And Daring's first lesson was Home economyths, where they sit with each other and it was really awkward how Daring was airing Apple because there was something on his mind. The ignored girl was really hurt and she felt as everybody forgot her existence.
"Rosabella has done a lot for me and I haven't done anything for her. I should maybe invite her to a date, like friends..." He thought to himself.
"Mr Charming, your grades are getting higher and higher, I'm so proud how did you make such an improvement?" The teacher mentioned.
"Oh well I have private tutoring by-"
"Rosabella Beauty," Apple and Daring said the name at the same time.
Daring looked at Apple, the girl who was looking down, frowning.
"She seems like a helpful tutor," the teacher smiled.
"I know you like Rosabella, but you love me right?" Apple whispered.
"Of course I love you, you're my best friend," Daring smiled.
Apple was speechless and couldn't process anything after that friendzone move.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
The lesson later ended and Daring confronted Rosabella,
"Hey um Rosabella, since you've done lots for me and I haven't done anything for you...would you like to go on a date with me? A-a-a-as a thank you,"
Rosabella raised her eyebrows.
"Uh sure, no problem," Rosabella answered.
Apple was behind them, clutching her fist. Blondie just grabbed her arm and walked away from Daring and Rosabella.
"After school at 5?" Daring recommended.
"Okay," the girl agreed.
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
At break time, Rosabella was looking for Darling and then spotted her with some other students.
"Darling there you are!" Rosabella ran to her.
"Oh hey Rosabella, these are my friends," Darling was introducing Rosabella to her friends.
"Hello, I'm Lizzie Hearts," A girl with black and red hair with a blond crown and wearing red said.
"Well hi there~ I'm Kitty Cheshire," a girl with purple pig tails with a black cat hat waved.
"H-h-hi I'm Meeshell Mermaid," A shy girl with pink hair and a mermaid dress said.
"Hahaha I'm Madeline Hatter, or you can call me Maddie," a colourful, cheerful girl wearing a hat smiled.
"I'm Rosabella Beauty, I moved here a week ago," Rosabella introduced herself.
"Oh so you're the girl with the highest grades in school! You beat Apple White," Lizzie said.
"Yeah..."
Rosabella's cousin, Briar Beauty walked up to the group.
"Hey guys, oh you guys know my cousin, Rosabella?" Briar waved.
"Rosabella is Briar's cousin? Wow the more you know haha," Maddie was shook.
Rosabella was very glad to make more friends than Darling and Daring.
"Since when has Rosabella's popularity grown?" Apple said with disgust from afar.
"I don't know," Blondie said as she stared the crowd of girls laughing and being friendly.
💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜
After school, at 4:45pm, Rosabella and Darling were at their dorm. Rosabella was being chill and not worried or nervous about her date. Darling was kind of puzzled about Rosabella's reaction.
"How are you so calm on your first date with Daring?" Darling was shocked.
"What do you mean? It's just like hanging out with a friend, nothing much of a big deal," Rosabella denied it.
"Um no, Daring is the most loved, dreamy guy and girls would be desperate to go out on a date with him. Consider yourself lucky,"
"Hm, we're friends after all,"
"Hmm, what if Daring doesn't really see you as a friend, but more than that, like he treats you differently from other girls, and you changed him from loving himself to caring for others as well. He's my brother and I know him well,"
Rosabella started to blush and stayed still.
"So what if he asks you to be more than friends, Rosabella. Would you agree to his confession? You better answer me I swear to God," Darling asked.
"...well I'm not really looking for a boyfriend, study first, but I would accept, but I wouldn't take it seriously..but if he doesn't ask me out then that's good!" Rosabella gave an answer with a bit of hesitation.
"I'd like my best friend to be my sister in-law,better than Apple White hehe," Darling joked and Rosabella blushed.
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Meanwhile at Daring's dorm:
"Where are you going, Daring?" Hopper asked.
"On a date," the blonde-haired boy smiled proudly.
"Of course with Apple right?"
"PFFFFT no, it's with Rosabella,"
"The girl who tutors you?"
"Yeah,"
"I thought you liked Apple,"
"I thought so too, but she's not my true love that I always thought was,"
Daring made his way to the girls' room and knocked on their door.
"Daring, hi there you are," Rosabella expected him.
They both walked outside while Darling smirked.
"Where are we going?" Rosabella asked.
"There's a fun fair I would like us to go to," Daring replied.
"Yay lets go!".
They made their way to the fun fair which wasn't that far from their dorms. The two grabbed some things to eat.
"Have you ever been to a fun fair?" Daring sipped on his milkshake.
"I've been to one with my mum," Rosabella replied holding her gelato.
It was a bit awkward as they walked around, Daring wanted to break the silence.
"You have different reactions from the previous girls I've went on a date to,"
"There's no need for special reactions, this is only hang out with a friend, right?" She replied calmly.
"Yeah...friends.."
Daring was disappointed that Rosabella had only seen him as friend,but he couldn't hold his feeling back anymore...
"Rosabella..I know we only met because you're my private tutor and it's been weeks and I think I'm starting to fall in love with you.." Daring confessed.
Rosabella was frozen like a statue and her jaw dropped. What Darling said was right!
"I-I-I-it's ok if you don't like me back, there's lots of reasons to..." Daring continued.
The girl was so shocked that Daring felt insecure about himself for once. She felt special and lucky.
"Are you... confessing your love to me..?" She asked not sure.
"Yeah, so would you be my girlfriend? You don't have to take it seriously but I just want to have you at least," Daring said.
"Well..lets start at getting to know each other stage, nothing serious or big," Rosabella answered.
Out of the blue, Daring quickly and gently kissed Rosabella.
"I said nothing big!" Rosabella pushed away Daring and they both laughed.