Chapter 13: My hands are holding you

"So Darling, now you're going out with this Wonderlandian from another dimension?" Rosabella tried to make it clear.
"You can say that hehe," Darling replied blushing.
"Wow you love this guy a lot. What's his name?"
"Chase Redford,"
"Do you have a picture?"
Darling pulled out her phone and showed Rosabella a pic of him.
"Wow he's so good looking!"
"You already have Daring!"
"Hahahahaha"
🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋 Rosabella was meant to meet up with Daring at the hocus latte.
"Hey Rosabella," her boyfriend called her.
"Hi Daring,"
Daring had already ordered some coffee.
"Hey can I call you Rose instead of Rosabella?"
"Sure my name is shortened to Rosa usually,"
They both sipped on their coffee.
"Do you have any updates about Apple?" She asked.
"Actually,no," he frowned.
Later, Daring and Rosa decided to have a walk around. Rosabella was looking at people around the street and admiring places. She was raised alone in her castle and haven't had much experience on the outside world for herself.
"Let's sit down," Daring suggested pointing at a bench.
They sat down,but Rosabella noticed a boy holding stacks of boxes. The guy looked really troubled and then dropped all the boxes.
"Daring, look! That person needs our help," Rosa exclaimed.
"Hmmm," Darling has a tiny pinch of jealousy.
"Oh come one Daring, be a Prince," she rolled her eyes.
They both crossed the road and helped the person put all the stuff back in the boxes.
"Excuse me sorry, I just noticed you noticing me and I just want to give you notice that I noticed you too," he said to Rosabella and only to Rosabella.
She didn't know how to respond to that so she just smiled and Daring on the other hand was kind of ticked off that the boy was only thanking Rosa.
"Thank you, Miss uhhh,"
"Ro-" she was interrupted.
"Her name is Rosabella, and I'm her boyfriend Daring Charming, son of King Charming," Daring interrupted proudly.
"Why hello, Rosabella, my name is Asher, son of the emperor," the new boy replied.
Daring felt completely ignored oof
The two left back to Ever After high.
🔴⚫️🔴⚫️🔴⚫️🔴⚫️🔴⚫️🔴⚫️🔴⚫️🔴⚫️🔴
"Asher! You cracked my stuff that in the boxes! You know I'm moving houses!" A girl scolded.
"Well I'M SORRY THAT YOU FORCED ME TO HOLD FOUR HEAVY ASS BOXES ALL AT ONCE, AMELIA!" Asher fired back.
"IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU'RE WEAK!"
"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S WEAK! YOU CAN'Y EVEN HOLD BOXES YOURSELF!"
"I'M DONE! I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP ANYMORE. JUST LEAVE!"
"Sure I'll leave! But it's over between us," the boy dropped other boxes.
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
Asher Emperor is a boy the same age as Rosabella and the others. He has mint green hair over his lilac eyes who was handsome and reliable on the ladies. Now he is free from his crazy ex girlfriend. Asher usually passes by Rosabella and Daring. He's suddenly in love with Rosa. Every time she passes in the street, his eyes can't get removed from her. He couldn't hide his feeling for his crush anymore. This time, Rosabella was walking with Lizzie.
"Hey it's me again, Asher, royalty, you know son of the Emperor," Asher tried to brag about himself.
"Well I'm Lizzie hearts, daughter of the Queen of Hearts," Lizzie said, being slick.
"So what school do you guys go to?" The boy asked.
"None of your business," Lizzie replied for Rosabella, sassily.
"You can tell me,"
"Ever After High," Rosabella answered.
"Why'd you say it!" Liz whispered.
"Thanks, I'll move there," he winked.
"Girl! Why did you tell him? He's obviously hitting on you!" Lizzie told Rosabella off.