Chapter 19: Lost my way

The students were sitting down in their class, listening to the teacher,
"Okay students, your assignment for today is to go to the woods and search for some precious artefacts. This is totally not an excuse to find stuff that I lost hehe,"
The students raised their eyebrow and looked at each other.
"O-o-off you go students! You must choose a partner!"
Daring winked at Rosabella.
"You want to be my partner, Priscilla?" Asher asked his seat mate, who coldly turned around.
"Fine, I'll just choose someone else,"
She smacked him on the shoulder.
"What? I asked you to be my partner, you refused to and now you're hitting me?" He cried,
"Are you going to be my partner or not?"
Priscilla nodded shyly, looking the other way.
"So it's settled, let's go!"
The students were led to the woods next to the school, the students memorised it since they've been there for long now, except Priscilla who was new.
Daring and Rosabella were walking together, searching for the artefacts,
"This is totally an excuse for the teacher looking for these stuff," Rosa said.
"Hah yeah," Daring replied.
"Oh I found one!"
Their hands touched each other as they were trying to pick up the golden thing, just like what happened before they were going out.
Meanwhile, with Asher and Priscilla.
"Have you seen anything yet?" He asked.
The girl shook her head.
"Oh there's one!" Asher let out his hand and picked up the gold and decided to dig up to see if there was more.
Priscilla decided to continue looking, but she hadn't memorised the forest, so she was starting to get lost. Asher realised there was nothing else. He stood up and noticed that Priscilla wasn't there anymore,
"Priscilla? Where are you? We're supposed to work as pairs!"
There was a very long pause in silence, no response from the girl.
"Priscilla! Can you hear me!"
Asher looked around the whole woods, looking for his partner. There were lots of sound with the fallen, crunchy leaves as they were stepped on.
"Priscilla, no time to play hide and seek!"
The girl kept on walking, not hearing anything at all. She stopped walking and realised there was nothing there. She looked around and saw no faces, just dead trees. Priscilla started crying, she was isolated. The girl wanted to scream Asher's name but she couldn't.
He started running,
"Priscilla! This is serious now!"
She couldn't hold her voice anymore,
"Asher!!!" She cried hysterically.
The boy heard her scream and ran to the voice and he saw the helpless girl sitting on the floor, weeping.
"Priscilla, I found you!" He ran and hugged the girl and made her stand up.
Priscilla cried even more and hugged Asher tighter.
"Were you lost?" Asher asked,
"I'm glad you said my name," he said.
The girl started hitting him again.
"Ow Priscilla-,"
Asher couldn't finish his sentence because he was interrupted by a kiss from Priscilla. He always thought he was in love with Rose but he realised that Priscilla would be the one for him, so his lips didn't let go of hers.
"Woah, Priscilla never knew you saw me that way,"
Priscilla crossed her arms.