Chapter 4: Study first

Apple White walked up to Daring Charming's dorm, holding a basket of treats. Daring opened the door and was glad to see a pretty face in front of him.
"I brought you some treats," Apple held out.
"Thank you, come in!" Daring smiled.
The pair both enjoyed the food.
"This is real good, did you make this?" Daring complimented.
"Yeah..." Apple replied nervously.
Secretly, she didn't make the treats, another classmate Ginger Breadhouse did and she took all the credit instead.
"They're great!"
Apple suddenly felt guilt taking all the credit from Ginger and the compliments weren't for her.
"I should get going now, girls aren't allowed in boys' dorms unless it's your private tutor," Apple frowned.
"K bye," Daring said bye back.
🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨
"Wow you're tutoring Daring, good luck he's kind of a pain in the ass hehe," Darling joked.
"What do you mean?" Rosabella was confused at first.
"I'm just saying that Daring is quite stubborn and it's hard to teach him,"
"Oh dear,"
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
The next day after school, Daring knocked at Rosabella and Darling's door. His sister opened the door.
"I need to see Rosabella,"
"Oh yeah you're tutoring her, come in,"
Daring wasn't really excited and was disappointed being tutored by someone who wasn't Apple.
"Hello, Daring," Rosabella said with her legs crossed sitting on a chair.
"Take a seat."
Daring was kind of spooked on how formal Rosabella was, she sounded like an evil mastermind.
"Well, Daring I have some printed revision papers for you,"
The young boy frowned and looked bored. Rosabella seemed offended. She realised Daring would only listen if she spoke to him more smooth and less strict.
"Hey...I do realise you don't really like work and all of this study stuff, but you need to learn all this stuff to be successful in the future. I mean like, do you want to lose your reputation and be called the idiot?"
Daring's eyes widened in fear.
"I'm new here and I don't really know you well, but I'm just saying. There's a reason why it's important to get tutored and I kind of hope that I'm a good tutor for you. It's my job to help others and being selfless. A Daring Charming would be someone who would not act cocky but would act heroic. Am I right?"
Daring nodded and started to read the papers. Rosabella was really happy that she was able to change Daring...kind of. Darling in the corner smirked. The tutoring worked and Daring was learning things and paying attention to Rosabella's lessons.
"I'm a bit hungry. I deserve some treats after all this hard work!" Daring sobbed.
"Not after you finish that question," Rosabella responded.
Daring finished the question and Rosabella took the paper and read it. Rosabella smiled and Daring was excited for his results.
"Well done, Daring,"
"Yay, do I get treats now?"
"Yeah finally you earned something," Rosabella joked.
"W-w-what does that supposed to mean?"
"Nothing," she laughed.
The young lady brought the desserts she had already prepared before and handed the young boy macaroons, a cupcake and a small chocolate cake. Daring gasped in excitement and then started eating.
"Wow Rosabella! You baked these!" Daring was surprised.
"Yeah,"
"Wow, these are probably the best treats I've ever tasted. You're a very talented cook!"
"Um thanks...." Rosabella blushed.
Daring looked at her blushing and slight blushed back.
"Well um do you know how to bake any other things?"
"No, just these three."
"You should talk to Ginger Breadhouse. She's also good at making treats. You can ask her to make more treats,"
"Oh ok, but why can't you just ask for her treats?"
"I think it would be more special if you baked them," Daring said softly.
Rosabella's heart rushed. She's been complimented by someone so egotistical.
"Thank you," she smiled but meant it.
Daring had finished the food.
"I think I should get going now, thanks for tutoring me, it helped," Daring thanked.
"My pleasure, see you next time!" Rosabella waved goodbye.
"Ooooooooohhhh~~~~" Darling teased.
"Shut up," her roommate blushed.