SICK

If you were to say that Niall, Louis, Zayn, and Harry were excited, it would be the biggest understatement ever. They were literally shaking with excitement. You see their boyfriend, Liam, had been wanting to go to the aquarium. They booked it out so they don't run into any fans. Zayn and Louis went to set up a few hours ago.

How they confidenced Niall and Harry to go by themselves is anyone's guess. Meanwhile, Niall and Harry were getting breakfast and getting ready to wake up Liam.

"Hey Haz?" Niall asked noticing that his other two boys have been gone for 3 hours, and what they can do.

"What? Pass me the milk, please." Harry responds.

"Here. Where are Lou and Z? I feel like they blew up the place." Niall chuckled.

"Wow Niall. So much faith in us." Louis said walking in the kitchen. He had a hand on his heart and one on his forehead. Jumping, Niall smiled sheepishly.

"Ya well..." Niall took off running from Louis when he got close. "GET BACK HERE!"

"NO!" Niall giggled as Louis chased him around the kitchen.

"LOUIS! DON'T HURT HIM! IF YOU DO I WILL END YOU!" Zayn yelled chasing Louis.

"YOU DON'T LOVE ME!" Louis gaps.

Shaking his head at his boyfriends, Harry went back to cooking. "Hello to you too." He mumbled to no one.

"HARRY! ZAYN AND NIALL ARE GOING TO KILL ME!" Louis yells running behind him.

"Harry would you be so kind to move." Zayn smiled innocently.

"Please." Niall added. He gave his boyfriend the best innocent smile he could mask.

"HARRY NO!" Louis gaps, because really lets admit it, no one can say no to Niall.

"I don't want to be blamed for Lou being hurt, or you two not talking to me. Don't drag me into this." Harry said putting his hands up. That was a lie. He was going to wake Liam up.

If he had a choice he would have slapped Zayn's arm and ran for it with Louis. If he did that, Liam would never get up and the house would be trashed.

"Harry..... ZAYN, NIALL NO! AHHH! I'M SORRY OK! HELP MEEEEE!"

****

Liam woke up to Zayn, Niall, and Louis shouting. He whimpers as his head pounded. Just as he was going to go back to sleep, Harry walked in. He crawled on the bed and cuddles him.

"Morning Haz." Liam rasps. He tries not to cough more then twice. Because of that tears gather.

"Oh, your wake."

"Ya I don't feel-"

"ZAYN, NIALL NO! NOT THAT! PLEASE! I'M SORRY!" He whimpers again and puts his head under the pillow.

"Liam, babe? You ok?" Harry asked genuinely concerned.

"Ya." Harry not believing him, put his hand on Liam's forehead.

"Babe..... I think your sick." Harry mumbled.

"No. I'm fine. Just a bit hot." Which he was. He was dieing to get in the shower. "I am going to take a shower. It may cool me. Can you do me a favour and get them to stop shouting? Or even better, to clean the mess we both know they just made."

"Ok, I can try. Key word try. Well, dressed and shower fast. We have somewhere to go." Kissing his head, Harry walks out the room.

Liam walks in the bathroom and gets a thermometer out of the cabinet. Let's hope I really am just hot. He thinks. He puts it in his mouth and waits for the beep. "100 Jesus." He whispers.