S i c k n e s s B i t c h e s

Zayn was the only one without food poisoning. The reason being, he didn't eat the cake the boys did. The only reason they all ate the cake was because, Louis.

Anyway, they are all in a bathroom ether getting sick or moaning about how it hurts. Zayn is running all threw the house giving them comfort and medicine. He is on his way to Harry now. "Hey Hazza."

"Mmm. Would it be ok if I jump off a bridge?" Zayn laughed and shook his head. "Whyyyyyyyyyy?"

Zayn sighed. "Babe." Harry looked up with teary eyes. "Come on. Up up. Time to get you in bed mister." Harry made a noise of protest but did as he was told. "Come on baby boy. Good." Zayn coos him all the way to the bedroom where he soon got the rest of them.

"Ok. Rules. Number one-"

"Wait. We are dieing here and you are making rules? Are you mad?!" Louis yelled at his black haired lover. Zayn smiled softly at him. Even when he is sick, he has comebacks.

"Yes. Now shut up and listen. One, there will be no fighting.... Louis. Two, no getting out of this bed without me, unless it's a emergency.... Louis. Three, no yelling and/or anything to do with straining your voice.... Louis. Four, take your medicine when I say.... Louis. Five, absolutely no fighting over wether or not you are better. I will determine that.... Louis." Louis gasped each time Zayn said his name at the end.

"Sooooo does none of that goes to us?" Niall asked. Zayn playfully glared. "Ok Jesus." He put his hands up in surrender.

__________________

It was a few hours later and the boys where fast asleep. Well, Louis wasn't. If you know him, you know he doesn't like to be taken care of, like at all. So, here he is, in bed staring at the ceiling. Zayn came in a few minutes later to give the boys there medicine.

"Louis?" Zayn said confused. "Why are you up?" Louis had the pillow propped up a bit more then the others.

"I- well- I-" Louis sighed. He didn't really have an excuse. "I don't wanna." Finally answering the question when Zayn gave him a look. Zayn sighed and walked over to the side of the bed where he was.

He sit on the edge and pulled Louis into his lap. "Why? Sleep is a wonderful thing. I would do it 24/7 if I could." Zayn said laughing softly and playing with Louis' hair.

Louis sighed knowing he might as well tell him. "I was sick before this. To be fair, I only have a cough and tummy-" Zayn cut him off by slapping the back of his head. "OW!"

"That's what you get for not telling. You could be sick sick now." Zayn shook his head. What he didn't know, and Louis would keep that way, is Louis has been dehydrated and not hungry. The food poison and the cold, witch is actually a flu but Louis didn't know, made him feel 10 times worse then it should.

When no one is around he would cry from the pain. Then he would stop crying only letting the tears out because it's hurts his head. He can't stand up without feeling dizzy. He can't sleep because of the headache, witch the pain meds don't help with. Yaaaa telling Zayn would not be a good idea. Actually, telling any of them would be a bad idea.

Zayn hugged Louis closer and gave him some medicine for the stomach pain. "You are.... A little shit some times." Louis snorts and lays down. He watched as Zayn did the same with the others.

__________________

It was the next day and Harry was the first up. He laid on the bed for a moment and got up. He felt a lot better. He remembered his mother calling him last night and telling him food poison doesn't last too long. Usually a day or two. He smiled knowing he won't be puking his guts up any time soon.

He knows he may have a headache, but other then that fine. He walked out of the room to the kitchen where Zayn was sleeping hunched over the counter. He gasped and rushed over to him.

"Zaynie?" He shook him lightly and Zayn groaned but got up. He had blood shot eyes from staying up all night. "Awww Zayn." Harry gave him one of his famous bear hugs.

Zayn stuffed his face in Harry's neck and relaxed. "You seem a lot better." He mumbled. Harry nodded and turned to start breakfast.

"I feel a lot better." Zayn nodded and stood behind him and let Harry walk him around the kitchen as he cooked. Liam soon came down also feeling better.

Liam helped Harry out by taking Zayn off of him. "Li, m'gonna go to bed." Zayn mumbled in Liam's chest. Liam laughed and nodded.

"Not too long." Zayn groaned but nodded. "Haz," Liam started when Zayn went upstairs. Zayn cought Louis' cold.

"Hm."

"Don't put cheese in mine."

Harry threw a slice of cheese at him and yelled, "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" And put extra cheese in Liam's.

•-•

That didn't go as planned. Oh well. It was shorted then normal, but meh

I still need a name for you guys.... Give me on plz

Emma get headache from brother's music 💙💚💓🐝🌵🌈🏳️‍🌈😂✌️🖕🤦😭👋