WTF part 2

@RichLizard asked for this
^^ Gemma is adorable
___

Harry looked up from paper work when the elevator opened. The four hotties walked out. "Where are you lot off to?" He asked leaning forward and resting his chin on his palm. "And so soon?" He lifts an eyebrow.

Louis smiles at the boy. "Home. We have to go fix something." Louis passed him the key. (If he gave Harry his number nobody has to know.) "Have a nice day, Curly." Louis winked to the blushing boy.

Once they boys left, Harry smiled at the little paper with the shorter boys number. "Maybe I'll call. Maybe I won't." Harry said to himself and the empty room.

___

The boys kick both their now ex boyfriend and Taylor out of the house. "I'll mail your clothes to you." Liam growls to Justin. Justin flips him off and tell him to keep them. "Fine. I'm burning them so don't ask for them in three months."

(Yes tell his toxic ass Dad)
___

Harry presses 'call' after a few minutes of fighting with himself. He breaths softly as the call connects and Louis said hello. "Hi this is Harry, the front desk guy."

"Oh hi Harry! Glad you called." Louis' voice changed from bored to happy in a matter of seconds. "How are you?"

"I'm good. I was uh... fuck it. Do you and your boyfriends want to go to dinner with me some time?" Harry shot his shot. It's not like anything bad could come from this.

"If they don't want to will. Let me ask." Louis must have covered to mic as he asked because all Harry could hear was something rubbing against it. "They said sure. Anytime is good for us."

Harry hasn't been this happy in a long time. Last time was when he saw his sister. That was five years ago. Five years was also the last time they talked. "Well I have work tomorrow but Saturday I'm off. Does that work?"

There was more shuffling. "Ya. Do you want to go to the zoo? None of us like to do awkward first dates. Like eating. That's more of a third date thing." Louis chuckles.

"Ya. I love animals. Why not? How about we meet at the entrance around 11:00?" Harry's nervousness went way down.

"Sounds good. Zayn, the black haired hot- ow- guy, said it's going to be a bit chilly so where something for wind and clouds." Harry smiles. A big real one.

"Ok. I'll see you then."

"Text or call me anytime Harry."

They hung up and Harry, for a second, forgot when he told them his name then remembered they read it off his name tag. Harry had to call his sister. Even though they aren't on best terms, Harry needed someone. The phone rang three times before she answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Gem." Harry looked down at his feet.

"Hey Haz. Are you well?"

"Ya. Always am. You?"

"I'm... good. Could be better I will admit."

"I'm sorry." Harry suddenly got emotional. He never realized how much he missed her. "My God I'm so so so sorry." Harry started to cry.

"Hey, hey, it's ok. Breathe Hazza. You're ok. It's forgiven. What happened that night is long forgotten. We are ok. We're fine." Gemma sounds like she was crying also.

Harry took a deep breath. "We'll talk about that later. There's a reason I called."

"Who died?" Harry laughed. "No one then. Need money?" Harry laughed again. "No? Umm I don't know then."