CHILDREN

K hold up.
Louis, Dad or DAD
Zayn, Baba or 'ab
Liam, Papa or Pa
Niall, Dada or Da
Harry, Daddy or Pops they are making Steal my Girl rn

The boys adopted a little girl 9 years ago. She was only 4 when they got her and had a bad past. It took a while before they could get her full trust, but they did. She is now 12 and happy.

When she started school, they didn't want a online school program, so when they are home from tours, she goes to school with her friends. When they are on tour, she has her best friend (which has all the same classes with) go on face time with a lap top.

It was hard a first but it got easier. They found a way to get the lessons and tests and stuff to her and back. So that's what they do for school. This way she doesn't have a robot teaching her and can go to school without all the mess of taking her out and putting her back in.

Anyway, that's school. Friends are the same for the most part. Right now they are all on tour and it's the weekend, so Bella has no school work. Today is a quiet day because they are on the road driving to there next stop of the tour. It would take all day to get there so the boys and Bella are in the bus together enjoining the quick break.

It was quiet. Key word, was. Bella, Niall, and Harry are the "best friends" of the family. Leaving them by themselves is not a good idea. They where the first ones up. Then Liam got up. He joined them after he ate breakfast. They where planning a prank on Louis, and Zayn.

The prank was simple, easy, fast, and funny. Walk into tape and wet floor. It was a bit more complicated then normal. They planned on making Louis walk into the tape first. Of course Zayn would know so, they set up for the bathroom knowing he would go in there next.

"BABA, DAD!" Bella yelled making them get up. Step one, done. They usually get up when she wants them to. Louis grumbled but got up and walked right into it. Everyone laughed, well Louis didn't.

"Ya! Real mature guys!" Louis pouted and sat on the floor with the tape still on him. Bella laughed and helped him out. The next thing you her is, a crash and "OW!"

They boys laughed and Liam turned the video on his phone off before Bella saw it. It was her birthday present after all.

___________________

It was later in the day and they where at a Wawa. The bus needed gas and everyone needed a stretch. Everyone was walking around, in the store getting a lunch, across the street at the diner, or where in the bathroom. Bella was with her Dads across the street at a the diner, which only a few other crew members where too.

They are eating a lunch with the few and Bella, who was in the bathroom. As she came out and neared the table, a boy around her age let a low whistle as she walked by him. She stopped, turned around, walked back to him, slapped him, walked back to the table and sat down. The boys watched the whole thing and where going to get up but sat back down when she slapped him. They saw the mother of the boy yell at him and hit him over the head.

All of the boys, Paul, Lou, Josh, and a the few crew members looked at her. Lou was the first to respond. "Nice one girl!" And gave her a high five. Lou was like a mom/aunt type thing to her.

"Bella," Niall started with a stern voice. Bella's smile flats. Niall never talks like that unless she did something bad. "You aren't a dog. Don't turn around when they whistle. They need to get a life. By the way, nice hit!" He voice drops with a hint of humor.

Bella gave him a small smile and ate a few fries she ordered with the burger. "Ya I know. I just saved him from doing that later in life. Men." Lou laughed at that.