CRY FOR HELP

Trigger: Extremely sad and Major Character Death

___

Liam was having a tough time lately. He's been getting a lot of hate and death threats. His boyfriends haven't noticed his odd behavior. It wasn't too noticeable, but you could still tell he was upset. Liam was curled up in a ball on the bed sobbing. It was heart braking and loud. Yet no one came. Liam felt alone.

Liam continues to sob as the bedroom door slowly creeks opens. Niall stood there shocked. He moved quickly to the older sobbing boy and pulled his head to his chest. "Hey Li. It's ok. Just breath ya?" Niall said not really knowing what to say and do. "In for 7, hold it for 4, and out for 8."

You see, Liam doesn't cry often. When he does, the boys don't really know what to do. Speaking of the boys, Louis, Harry, and Zayn are out getting something for dinner (no one was in the mood to cook). Niall and Liam where left home alone and Niall went to go look for him.

Liam clings to Niall and sobs harder. "I-I'm sor-ry." He cried. Niall looked down confused but didn't say anything. He just continues to rock Liam and soon Liam tired himself out and fell asleep on Niall. Niall slowly lays down and gets them in a comfortable position. "You're ok Baby."

___

It was about an hour later and Liam woke up. Niall never fell asleep, too worried about Liam. Liam sniffles and nuzzles his head in Niall's chest. Niall smiles softly and plays with his hair. "Wanna talk about it? The other three are stuck in bad traffic I believe. We got time if you want love." Niall said sitting up slightly.

Liam nods. "If you want to listen." Niall was confused at that. Why wouldn't he want to listen? It was one of the loves of his life. Niall got up to get the "mantle health" box. It had a lot of chocolate, candy, tissues, and a few other things. Basically something you would find around a girl in her period.

Niall walked back quickly, making Liam giggle softly. "Did I, Niall James Horan, make Liam James Payne giggle?" Niall laughed when Liam giggled again and make sweater paws. "Alright babe, time for the sad stuff. Stop anytime you want."

Liam nodded and took a shaky breath. Liam then told him what was going on. It brought tears to Niall's blue eyes. "Li baby, no. Don't listen to them. All that matters is the boys and I love you. No one else's opinion matters. Well that's a lie. Your mum's too."

Liam smiles softly and nuzzles his noise in Niall's chest. "Ok. Where are the others?" He asked suddenly realizing they where gone way too long. "Niall..." Liam's starts to ring right as he was getting a little too worried. "Let's hope that the- shit!"

"Hello?"

"Hello is the Liam Payne?" Asked a female's voice.

"Yes this is him. How can I help you?" Liam asked trying not to be rude.

"They won't pick up." Niall whispers beside him.

"You are the first emergency contact on Zayn Mailk, Harry Styles, and Louis Tomlinson is this correct?" The air in his chest left him as soon as he heard this. "Sir?"

Liam snapped himself out of his head. "Yes sorry. I am, correct."

"Well Mr. Payne, there was an accident and they are at Memorial Hospital." The lady explains slowly and smoothly. Trying not to frighten them.

"Are they ok?"

"I'm sorry but I can't say anything over the phone." She sounded apologetic. Liam knew that meant something bad happened.

"Um... I'll be there as soon as I can." He rushed out hanging up. "Niall... don't freak out ok?" Niall looked up from texting the boys a million texts. "They where in an accident."