THE HOTEL

The boys have been on the bus for a good week without a lot of stops, or time to get off. The boys got a lot of energy from just sitting around all day everyday for a good week. So Paul talked to Modest! to stay at a hotel for a couple of days. After a long argument, they agreed and now the boys are finally getting off the bus.

Zayn stepped off first and laid on the ground. Niall giggles and runs around the parking lot, no cars are there do to the boys wanted it to be private. Harry stepped off next and ran after Niall, soon the two where playing tag, getting some energy that was built up for the past week out. Next was Liam, he looked at Zayn and sat cris cross next to his head, he was messing with his hair.

Last was Louis. He didn't mind being in the bus too much. After a few years of living on it more then his own home, he grow used to the bums and cars. Nowadays, he sleeps like a baby on it, though the others never really got used to it like Louis did. Louis turned to the bus and gave it a hug. "By girl. See ya later." He stepped away from it before someone saw him and started a ship name.

"LOUEH!" Harry yelled from the other side of the parking lot. Niall was on top of him gasping for air. The two broke out in giggles and laid there. Louis rolled his eyes and looked at Zayn and Liam.

The two where walking into the building, probably to get the owner. They came back out within 5 minutes and 69 seconds with the owner. When the owner, who was Sam, saw Louis, his face lit up and ran over. He was a small lengthy man. He had dirty blond hair. "Louis! My favorite! Not to be rude to the rest of you."

Sam said giving Louis a hug. Louis looked uncomfortable and the others just laughed. "Fuck you" he mouthed. Sam finally let go and told them all to follow him. They grabbed their things and walk close behind him.

"Ok so, Niall you are at the 6th floor, Louis 5th, Harry 4th, Zayn 3rd, Liam 2nd there is a gym there, and the 1st your crew and I will take. If you have any questions or need help, just ring the front desk. I will be happy to help you." He explained and winked at Louis at the end.

Liam mumbled a thanks to him for the others. Once Sam left, Louis turned to his boyfriends. "Time to get some DICK." Louis flipped his nonexistent hair and walked off with his hips swaying.

The 4 boys looked at each other and then Louis. This went on for about 10.5 seconds. "Why are we dating?" Zayn asked faceplateing. "Then agian... time to get some DICK." Zayn jogged off with Harry, Niall, and Liam following close behind.

Before they even enter to elevator, Harry and Liam are making out. Zayn and Niall are close to ripping their clothes off. Louis is dragging them to the elevator. "Uhh Liiii." Harry moaned as Liam pinned him to the metal wall.

Liam attached his neck, sucking on it and biting it, leaving dark red marks. Zayn and Niall where in a similar position, with Niall being pinned. "Holy- leave some for me!" Louis yelled.

Liam rolled his eyes and rubbed Harry's bulge. Louis huffed and stepped off and pulled the other four with him. Once in the room, Zayn and Niall couldn't get their clothes off fast enough. "Zayn!" Niall squeaks as Zayn picked him up and threw him on the bed.

Louis has Harry marking him as Liam stripped both of them. Pulling Harry's hair, Louis moaned a high pitched soft moan. Louis then let out a whimper when Liam pulled away. "Shhh." Harry whispered and marked his chest.

"Zayynnnnn." Niall groans as Zayn pushed his index finger into him.

___

The five roll off each other gasping for air. "And that's on Kevin." Louis huffed. They all chuckled and tiredly tell Louis to fuck off. Louis flipped them off. "Ok boomers."