SOULMATES

OK SO I GOT THIS IDEA WHILE READING A SAD STORY IDK HOW BUT I DID. I READ A FANFIC SIMILAR TO THIS BUT NOT 1D SORRY TO PERSON IM "STEALING" FROM! Ok sorry for being weird and yelling. (It's different from the original idea)
__

Everyone has animal. Once you're about 2/3 the animal shows up at your door. Or whatever is the opening of where you live. The animal can be anything. Yes like an elephant. The thing is, big animals are tiny. Like puppy size. "Soul animals", what humans call them, are different from regular everyday animals. Like a wild elephant is normal size.

Soul animals stay with you until you die. They where born the same day/time/year. Once you reach the age to have one, they go EVERYWHERE with you. Yes including the loo. You get quite attached to it. It's like... a best friend. Twins have the same animal. Not the same animal but like, if one has a let's say Golden Retriever, the other twin also has one. (You don't name them sadly, they come with a tag with the name)

If you are hurt, so is your soul animal. The good thing is, they heal quickly so don't worry. If you break an arm, they will be ok in let's say 2/4 days. They can feel your emotions, all types. You need to cry? Well your person cuddle buddy is right there!

Your soul animal can be any gender. You are male? You're soul animal can be female! It doesn't matter. Now, what are these things so special for other then being a best friend? They help you find your soulmate. How? Great question. Once the soul animal's soulmate (yes your soul animal and soulmate's are soulmates. They need one after your emotional ass) is near them. They run to the other soul animal.

Again, remember, Soul animals are NOT wild animals. Yes they might act like them while playing, protecting there person, but they are NOT wild animals. So if your soul animal's soulmate is a wolf and it's a monkey... welp. That's the only weird thing about them. You would think the soul animals would at lease be the same species. Nope. They don't care. It's like... black and white being a couple. Boyxboy girlxgirl. That's how people started to see it.

Liam:

It's the first time Liam Payne cried in 4 years. The bullying. It's gotten too much. His poor turtle, Boris, was starting to get sad. Liam cries as the little soul animal walked on his chest and rubbed his head on Liam's chin. Remember, they are not wild animals. Keep that in mind. Liam sniffles and rubs Boris' shell softly. "Thanks b-bud." Boris continues to lay there as Liam sniffles and lets out tiny sobs every now and then.

Zayn:

Zayn and his soul animal, Mufasa, are watching Lion King. As you can tell by the name, Zayn has a Lion as a soul animal. Zayn covers Mufasa's eyes when that part came up. Mufasa huffed and licked Zayn's hand. "Hey! You're tongue hurts my dude." The animal rolls  it's eyes at the male and continues to watch. "Don't talk to me in that tone of voice young man!" (Mufasa is kitten sized)

Louis:

Louis and his soul animal, a penguin, are walking around the house. "Bob! Why!" Bob, the penguin, hit Louis' leg and ran down the hall. Bob turns around and squeaks then runs again. "Fine! Be that way!" A hunk was heard and Louis huffed. "I didn't want to go with you anyway!" Bob came back and hugged Louis sensing the discomfort in his person.

Harry:

Harry and his hamster, hamster, are laying down listening to music. "Hammy! That tickles! Stop!" Hamster was rubbing against Harry's foot. "Hamster!" Harry leans over and pick the soul animal up. "Here you go buddy." Harry petted the hamster and put him back down. "Hey, I'm not mad." Harry noticed the soul animal got sad.

Niall:

Niall and Slim are chilling under a tree. Slim is a giraffe. Don't worry. Remember, they are not wild animals. Slim is down sized. A lot. He goes up to Niall's ankles. It's actually quite cute. "Slim, stop eating the leaves! You're gonna get us in trouble." Slim ignores the boy and continues to eat. Niall groaned and went back to his own food waiting to get kicked out.