EW

Harry was the youngest in One Direction. Everyone knows this, well almost. The boys themselves forget this a lot. So because of this, they give a lot more.... Responsaibles to him then needed. Anyway, Harry is in the car on his way to the store. Once there, his "ex", Taylor, was there. He groaned but got out.

He was glad there was not pap or fans around. "HEY! HARRY! HARRY!" She ran up to him and gave him a hug. They might not have gone out, but they did become ok friends. She supports the boys and understands Modest! is stupid and should die. He gave her a friendly smile and hugged her back.

He pulled away after a few seconds. "What are you doing here?! Don't get me wrong, it's nice to see you and all, but what are you doing?" He ask making her follow him into the store. Not a good idea by the way.

"Oh nothing. Just came here for a vacation." He nodded as he grabbed a cart. I live in the US so...

"That's good. Your parents good?" She nods. "That's good."

"How are the boys?" She asked.

He smiled thinking of his 4 lovers. "Great actually. I am clearly doing groceries, because Niall." She laughed and nodded. They hear a click but think nothing of it.

After Harry was done shopping and paying, he walked out of the store with Taylor. "It was nice seeing you. See you some other time?" She asked hugging him bye.

"Maybe." He kissed her cheek. He walked to his car when the paparazzi came. He internally groaned. Great. He thought.

He did his best to ignore them but one question got his attention. "Is 'Haylor' getting back together?!" He spin around and looked at the guy who asked.

"What?" He almost spat.

"Is 'Haylor' getting back together?" The guy asked again.

"What! No! Where in the world did you get that idea!?" By know the rest of the pap has gone quite. Interested in this.

"They hug, flirting, and kiss?" Harry looks confused as ever.

"What?" He asked. The guy held his hand up and grabbed his phone. He clicked on something and pictures came up. He pressed on and showed Harry.

"Oh that! Ya we just ran into each other. She said she is on vacation or something. We were just talking. Nothing interesting or anything really." He said shrugging.

"But why did she come here of all places for vacation?" Another person asked.

"I... Don't know.... The history I guess? I really don't know or care to be honest." He sighed getting in the car starting it.

He drove in silence. He was thinking of what the guy said. He shook his head. Modest! will be happy. Really happy. His boyfriends.... Not so much. He didn't even realize he was home and parked when he punched the wheel.

He was pissed now. Why did people have to watch every move he made and make a big deal over it. He grabbed the food and walked in the house where his boyfriends where. They didn't look to pleased. He groaned. He knew they already knew. How the fuck does word spread that fast?

He just walked to the kitchen and put the food down. That's when the others came in. "What the hell Harry!?" Louis yelled.