10

JUNGKOOK POV

I hear the alarm of my cell phone ringing, I get up to take it and turn it off.

Next to me the bed was empty. I call her name with my hoarse voice from sleep, but no answer, total silence.

She's gone ... leaving me alone here. Why does she behave like this? After last night ... I thought it was clear that I love her, I thought she felt the same.

I stare at the ceiling for a while before getting up, the infirmary was about to open, and I was still naked over the bed.

I get dressed and take my cell phone, fix the mess we made the night before and leave.

[...]

I arrived in the dormitory, everyone was already awake and intent on having breakfast.

《Yaaah! Jungkookie ~ where did you spend the night?》 As soon as Hoseok sees me he comes towards me, leaving the kitchen.

《Mmh ... out, hyung》

《Our Maknae is becoming a bad boy~》 He says while whistling to sit down to do breakfast.

《Remember to use the protections, Kookie!》 I hear Yoongi screaming from the kitchen, making everyone laugh.

I roll my eyes and sit down to have breakfast.

I absolutely wanted to talk to her. I want to understand why.

I notice Jimin and Taehyung scrutinize me with their eyes, they were aware of the situation with Y/n, they know how hurt I was, but they also know how happy she made me in those days spent together dancing and talking.

After I finished eating, I go to my room, and I lie down on my bed, staring at her number, doubtful whether to call her or not.

After a while Jimin and Taehyung join me and enter my room.

《Kook, everything ok?》 Taehyung sits on my bed staring at me.

《Yes ... everything is ok》 I don't know how convincing I could be, I had a dull tone. But I didn't care.

《Is it about Y / n?》 Jimin asks, coming next to us.

I take a deep breath, sit down and grip my knees with my arms, bringing them to my chest.

《She... I don't understand her ...》

《You should forget her》Jimin talked, sitting on my bed.

《I tried hyung ... but I can't do it》 I feel a knot forming in my throat 《I really like her...》

《But you know she can't date.》 Taehyung was playing with his hair while speaking.

Jimin was looking down 《but something else happened?》 I nod 《you were with her tonight?》 I nod again. Their eyes soften.

《Jungkook ...》 Tae's voice breaks.

《I know guys ...》

《Do you understand that if they found out, she would get into trouble?》

I never really thought about it. Yes, I know that she couldn't actually date with anyone, but I didn't give it that much weight ...
I selfishly just wanted to be with her. Not thinking about possible consequences.

I huffed my hair, I didn't know what to do. The older two give me a pat on the shoulder 《remember, Jk, we are there for you, always》they give me a smile and I reciprocate 《thank you.》

[...]

She does not respond to my calls, nor to my messages. Why does she do this every time? Maybe she's really just using me.