31

Y / N'S POV

I stared at my ceiling. I didn't know what to do or what to think.
Let's sum up: Jungkook and I are half-siblings, Bang has been unjustly arrested, Hong is unjustly on the loose, Hyolyn ... she is dead. Leaving me her shareholding of BigHit.

It's a total mess in my head. I wanted to scream loudly. Break and destroy whatever was in front of me. I felt so much anger, sadness and pain all at once. Everything was submerging me like a ocean wave.

After that man in a suit and tie, I think his name was Kwon, made me sign the papers to inherit Hyolyn's shares, everything became so absurd. As if my life wasn't already absurd.

I wish I could tell someone about all this. But I can't tell anyone about Hyolyn's death. I don't know why, I guess they have spy reasons or something.

And that left me, the only one who knew of her death, the only one who could suffer. The only one who knows the truth.
Again.

Her body was found in her apartment, the day Bang was arrested. The same day she recorded that video. It is as if she expected that day was her last.

Thanks to the shares I have the right to attend the meeting to vote for the new CEO of BigHit, which will be held tomorrow, I think some of the shareholders have already been warned of the new person, that is me, who took the shares of Hyolyn.

Kwon told me that they thought of everything, they made believe that Hyolyn had no more interest in the entertainment world, and that she left everything to me. I hope they will believe it.

Hyolyn's secret agency will be in charge of investigating her death. Being their agent, they can't get the news out. However, I'm sure it was Hong.

I will do everything to avenge her death. It's the least I can do. Eliminate Hong, I already had an idea about what to do tomorrow at the meeting, to convince everyone not to vote for him. Hyolyn didn't leave me only her shares to use against him.

[...]

There was paper smell, indelible markers, even plastic, emanating from the fake plants that decorated the meeting room, had to be new.
I was sitting, playing with my nails nervously, the table was large and round. There was a grave and strange air. I tried to keep a passive face, my nerves and my head strong, but it was difficult.

Everyone looked at me, whispering to each other, wondering what I was doing here, since I'm an artist. We were waiting for the temporary CEO who would administer this meeting.

Hong has arrived.
Enters with a smile smeared on his face. I hate him so much. I clench my fists and my jaw. But as soon as he sees me, that smile disappears, and appears instead, on my face.

Surprise, bitch.

All people had arrived, slowly, sitting to the big table. And to my surprise, even the artists were here. Also BTS and TXT. I didn't know they could sit here and listen, they were sitting on one side at the end of the hall. They hadn't noticed me yet. How do I explain to them that I've become a shareholder?

Yoongi crosses his gaze with mine, stops, and immediately whispers something to the person next to him, Hoseok, who passes words to member after member. Everyone looks at me with wide eyes. I pretend nothing happened.

Namjoon gets up and comes towards me, visibly confused.
《Why are you sitting here?》
He asks me, bowing to my ear, cautiously and discreetly.

《I am a shareholder.》 I simply answer. He snaps his head back, stunned. He asks me how it's possible.

Hesitantly I answer.
《I'll explain later.》