27

Y / n shows the screen to Jungkook, with the message from her dad.
He makes an annoyed grimace
《Did he do that the other time too?》 She nods in response.

《This time it will be different, Y / n.》 Jungkook gets out of bed, stands in front of her, takes her face in his hands.

《I'm here with you,》 he gives her a kiss on the forehead《I will never leave your side,》another one on her nose 《I will always defend you.》 Ends up giving a last kiss on her lips.

Y / n smiles at every word and kiss he gave her. She felt so protected and understood. She no longer needed to lie, and it made her feel very good.

Before going to Bang's office, they wash and dress. They decided they would face him once and for all. Together.

The two arrive in the office and when she knocks on the door, they receive no answer. The two look at each other without knowing what to do, but at that moment the father's assistant arrives to inform them that he will arrive in a little while.

《He wants to talk only to Y / n, wait inside.》 Jungkook glares at the assistant as he goes away.
Y / n reassures him, telling him to wait and stay out.

She goes inside the office, obviously her father wasn't there. She sits down and rests her head, closing her eyes, she thinks back to the moment she had spoken to Hyolyn alone.

Hyolyn asked her if she was willing to use those documents to destroy her father and consequently, Hong. So finally this story would be over and Hong could be arrested.

But Y / n didn't feel like doing something like that, not only because he was her father, but also because it meant ruining the company and all the people who worked there. She didn't want this.

She just wanted to be with Jungkook. Not create chaos by ruining the lives of others for her own selfish purpose. Hyolyn disagreed, but accepted her choice. Even though her mission was at stake in this way, she said she would find another way.
Even if she promised revenge on her dad.

And they talked about it all day in her office, along with Jungkook and Namjoon. Hyolyn had in mind to use Y/n's secret (her being a secret daughter) to blackmail him in turn, without using those documents.

But the Hong problem would not have been solved. That was Hyolyn's job, they couldn't say their opinion about it. Y / n doesn't know what her manager plans to do.

Now she was going to make her voice be heard by him. She would no longer be afraid, she would never let herself submit to him.

After a couple of minutes of waiting, Bang enters his office puffing loudly. He sits down and looks at Y / n. Without even saying hi.

《Someone took pictures of you.》he types in something on his computer and turns the screen towards her 《there are photos of you two and articles everywhere.》

Y / n nods making a indifferent look, while looking at the computer. Bang looks at her suspiciously.

A headline caught her attention:
"Did y/n cheat on Jackson with Jungkook?"

The fake relationship with Jackson was over, everyone knew it, it didn't make sense to continue it, it would have been embarrassing for both of them. So at least he wouldn't have passed for a cheated person...

Bang, seeing that she doesn't react continues to talk 《do I really have to repeat what I said the other times? Is it possible that you are so stubborn?》 He says exasperated.

Y / n stares at him without saying anything, a slight smile forms on her lips. Finally she had something to fight back, and defend herself against these useless threats. Why did he do everything to keep them from being together? It didn't make sense, and he didn't have any reason to do so.