19

-Y / N Childhood Memory-

《Take her with you!》

《How could I take care of her? I'm always working!》

《And I?! Don't I work?》She squeaked crossing her arms.

《I don't care. It's better if she stays with her mother.》

Y/n parents were discussing on who should keep the daughter. Neither of them wanted to. No one wanted to take care of her.

Both parents had reached a point in their career where they could not afford distractions, like their daughter. They didn't have time to look after her.

Y / n listened leaning against the wall, clasping her fingers with the flap of the polka-dot dress she was wearing. Surrounded by furniture that was taller than her. Everything was bigger than her. She was a kid, but she understood the tension between her parents.

They discussed often lately. They no longer loved each other, everything changed in one day. From love to hate. Only the maids of the house gave her a little affection, because they pitied her.

A little girl unwanted by her parents. Unloved. They unappreciated the fortune to have a daughter. They were not there when she started walking. When she started talking. Y / n's first wordq? No one knows, no one was there to hear it.

There was no one to teach her how to ride a bike. She succeeded alone. Falling and falling. She didn't care if her knees were peeled and bloody. She never gave up and tried every time, alone.

Even now, her knees were peeled. But her parents were too busy arguing to realize it. Too busy with their lives to realize that she needed attention, like any child.

But she gave no weight to all this. He thought it was normal. Normal to be treated this way by those who created her.

One of the waitresses noticed the little girl curled up on the floor, with her back against the wall. She took her by the hand and carried her to her room.

It looked like a room of a princess. It had everything a girl could desire. Money was not lacking in her home.
Only love was missing.

The father, before creating the BigHit, was a renowned composer. Her mom is a famous actress all over Korea. Beloved and esteemed. But nobody knows what a real witch she really is.

Despite being together, they never published their relationship. They loved each other for a while. She doesn't remember that time, she was too young. But things changed after that.

There was a time when they were a family.
She had never understood why she was treated like this. She was probably wrong. It was her fault she thought.

She grew up with the idea that she didn't deserve attention and affection.

《Well. Let's send her to study abroad.》

On that day, Y / n, at the age of 10, was always sent abroad to study.

Once, her parents had sent her a message asking if she liked England. Nothing wrong with that, except that she was in America that year. They made her change country and school every few months. They didn't even know where she was.

Y / N'S POV
▪Day present▪

《Great! Now, try singing it in a lower tone.》

I make an affirmative sign with my hand, I adjust the headphones clearing my throat.
I stand in front of the microphone, take a deep breath.
Namjoon starts the base and I start singing.