~ Bonus One ~

Y / N'S POV

A dream.
I felt like I was living a dream.
It became a dream after Jungkook and I woke up from a nightmare. A month has passed since the day at the airport.

In a way it seemed so surreal. Everything that happened seemed taken from a dramatic movie and put into our lives. Insistently.

Absurd as a choice can change the course of one's life, and beyond. A choice can also change it for people close to me. Like my choice to leave, it would have touched Jungkook's life. And not only.

Like my mother's choice to sleep with Jungkook's father, creating that mess that we all know too well now.

Or the choice of my mother always to sleep with Namjoon's father.

Yes, he is my father, Namdong is my real father. And I couldn't have hoped for better, more or less.

When Jungkook told me the truth at the airport, I burst into tears. In that moment, I didn't believe it. Knowing that we didn't have the same father was as if someone had taken out a sword I had pierced in my heart.

But I was disturbed by the idea of ​​my mother taking advantage of the feelings of the fathers of Jungkook and Namjoon. They were both in love with my mom at university. But she didn't care.

She wasn't interested in either of them, but she used them anyway, manipulating them both. I don't know why, probably she is even more evil than I thought.

But now things have gone this way, and we cannot change them. Only accept them and live with them.

Day after day I realize I'm lucky I made the right choices. Especially, one in particular, who slept peacefully in my bed.

I approach my bed, sitting on the edge. He always slept peacefully under the thin sheets. Hair ruffled by the pillow, belly up, one hand above the head, the other on his abdomen.

I approach him to see if he is awake, generally he always realizes when I stare at him, I still don't understand how he does that

His breathing is slow, maybe he is really sleeping. I gently pass my hand through his soft brown hair. Its smell fills my nostrils.

The sun is coming up, another day with Jungkook is waiting for me. Another day together. Together. If I think about it, it seems like a miracle. I smile to myself.

My forefinger got stuck in a knot in his hair, I hope I didn't hurt him, I gently lift my finger and continue to gently caress it from another part of his head.

I take a deep breath. Full lungs. Of those that, when you do them, you feel fully satisfied with the oxygen you have just inspired. You know?

I think I could stay all my life staring at Jungkook. Watching every little detail of his face, I still don't know how he got that scar on his cheek.

He has a habit of making sounds while he sleeps, as if trying to talk, but he can't and so only strange sounds that look like words come out. Now he's doing it. But then the sounds turn into very clear words.

《You really like staring at me?》

My hand that was stroking his head freezes, he slowly opens his eyes and looks at me, takes my hand and kisses the back. A long kiss, as he does so he closes his eyes, smiling on my skin.

《Good morning, babe.》

Actually, I don't understand how he can tell when I stare at him.
Seeing my confused expression he laughs, takes my shoulder and takes me in his arms, resting my head on his chest. He takes a deep breath from his nose, relaxed.