17

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

A/N SPACE

Now there will be a turning point in the life of Y / n and Jungkook. Y / n, she will go on with her life, because she has no choice. She can't change agency, she has a contract with BigHit, and she can't break it, she won't change agency. Soon, we will know more about Y / n's past, why her father treats her like that, everything has a reason. You will find out more about her mother too.

Now Y / n will focus on her career, because she thinks it's the only way she can show his father who she is. I will not forget Jungkook and their love, I will go on with his life too. Jungkook will have his own way of reacting to what happened. Jungkook and Y / n will never stop loving each other. Do you want to know if they will come back together and if they will go thru everything? Well ... continue to read 💞 if you have any questions about the story (which are not spoilers), just ask. Love u. Thanks for reading my cheap stories ❤

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After the day of that mess, I was left alone. Predictable. But I was fine, I wanted to be alone. I didn't talk to anyone, and I didn't care.

The only thing that gave me comfort was lessons and training. I focused totally on that, since I had no more distractions. The whole day was occupied by improving myself.

Something had changed in me. I felt different. Yes, I was pissed. Pissed off like never before. But I decided to turn this anger into determination.

I felt only one thing. A strength inside me that told me to destroy everything and everyone. The determination to prove that I am more than just any girl.

I know I have talent, and I can improve. I know that I can offer something to the world through music and acting. I want to excite people.

With a performance, I want to amaze people, I want to make them laugh, cry, feel something. I want to leave people breathless when they look at me.
I want to be that kind of artist. I was thinking only of that now.

The professor had not shown any strange signs. I was really happy. Every time I had his hour I was a little scared. But I would never let myself be subdued that way again.

I swore to myself, to never be so weak again. I could have done it alone, with my own strength. I wouldn't let anyone put my feet on my head.

My father treated me like any trainee. He no longer spoke about what happened. Not even what I told him. He ignored me, as always. I'm used to it by now.

I'm in the pratice room, I'm training, dancing choreography.
Afterwards I should have cleaned the practice room by myself. Jackson hadn't seen for days, except in morning classes.

I didn't even try to talk to him. I was ashamed. I couldn't do anything. I had destroyed a friendship I had just begun.

I was dancing with such concentration, not noticing that someone had entered the room.

The person remains to observe in silence. Fascinated by her bold and fluid movements.

I was dancing with all the strength I had inside me. I let the music take the best of me. I arrive at the point of doing free style, leaving the original choreography alone.

I am interrupted by someone's sneeze. I got stuck in place, bringing my hand to my chest, my heart pounding from fright

I whirl around and see Namjoon standing watching me, but he pretends nothing, looks away and starts looking around scratching at the back of his neck. I also saw him the day I swore revenge on my father. He was outside his office, waiting to enter.