23

Y/N'S POV

The date of my debut has been established.

MY. DEBUT.

I still didn't believe it. After today's meeting, my team was introduced to me, my manager who will be none other than Lee Hyolyn herself.
Everything is happening thanks to her.

I'll make a song, a single that will be the first of an album. I brought all the things I wrote in these years as lyrics and also the melodies I had in mind.

They have collected everything and they will soon tell me with whom I will produce the song. I was on the edge of my seat.
On the other hand, however, I was sad because for Jackson, there wasn't any news.

After the meeting, I wanted to go to my father's office, I wanted to talk to him about some things. I reach his office, knock, and as always (almost) I wait for his consent to enter.

I wait until he finished talking with some people, after they go away, I come closer sitting on a chair. He was writing down on his computer.

I banged my fingers frantically on my lap, I haven't talked to him since we last had that fight. I try to control my body language, I wanted to show confidence.

He clears his throat, takes off his glasses, rubs his eyes and points them at me immediately. I swallow.

《I see you made it.》he says crossing his arms.

《Against all expectations.》

His lips bend into a sneer 《let's see if you will last.》

And here he appears again. My kind and supportive father.

《My actions will speak.》 I cross my arms under my breast.

《Anyway, I came here for a specific reason.》

《Jungkook?》he breathes out annoyed.

I blink my eyes 《yes ...》

《When I debut, and my date ban will end, can I stay with him?》

He takes a breath from his nose 《No.》

《W-why?》

He leans on the back of the chair 《Because I will extend it.》

《What?》I growl.

《You can't afford distractions, Y / n.》

《But he's not a dis-》

《It is. For both. You are about to debut. You'll only have to think about your career.》

《But-》

《Y / n, enough. It's my last word. I can always kick Jackson and Jungko-》

Always with this same threat.

《I get it.》 I jump up from my chair, my face darkened from anger, my hands clenched in a fist.

I leave the office without adding anything else. I wouldn't have done any more scenes. They don't work with him. I would have done everything in silence.

It will mean that I will do everything my way.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

According to Namjoon, Y / n isn't telling the truth. He thinks there's something more below, he doesn't know what, but he seems so convinced.
I don't know what to believe. Again, my mind and my heart are in battle throwing fists at each other at the moment.

My heart says to try and understand
My mind says to forget her.

Sometimes I thought of the kiss. I smiled alone like a fool, my hyungs looked at me like I was crazy. And yes, I was. For her. I couldn't forget it ...
Expecially after what she had whispered in my ear ...