Chapter 4

The cocky guy's pov

So she's really here, in the flesh! Damn, she's hot. Sobrang ganda nya.
Hindi ba talaga nya ako natatandaan?  I guess not.

Revenge could be so sweet. Well, sisimulan ko na ang pag torment sa kanya. I went to the front and greeted the staff.

" Good morning everyone. Happy first day of the month!"

"Good morning, Sir Dylan", several employees replied.

"To start with, we hired a new marketing associate and her name is  Ms Evita Arabella Berbon. Where are you? I have yet to meet her. Please introduce yourself"

Evie stood up and I crudely stared at her. And as expected, she squirmed from my gaze. Its quite obvious na nagpipigil sya ng inis. And i blurted out na " Oh, just another pretty face!  And I can sense na hindi ka sanay mag trabaho? Can you stand the pressure that your job entails?"
Evie went to the front and retorted " I am qualified for this job. I graduated with latin honors from a reputable university. Madame Alandy will not hire me otherwise. Its not my fault that im also blessed with good looks, Sir!

This girl has spunk!
" To early to tell. You need to prove your worth!
Anyway, join the team of Mr Stan Reyes. He will be your immediate supervisor.", i replied.

"Today must be my lucky day! Are you single?, said Stan. Evie just nodded.

" Wohoo! ", exclaimed Stan. Everybody laughed. I noticed that she caught the attention of the male population in the room.

" That's enough Stan. Discuss your team's accomplishment the previous month and your targets." i said seriously.

" Very well, boss. You like her? Are we gonna compete for her attention?" , said Stan and he winked at Evie. She blushed!

" Are you kidding me? Sorry to disappoint you, but Ms Berbon is not my type. Not even close". 
And i laughed boisterously.
Evie just made a face and i laughed even harder.

I ended the briefing right after the targets were discussed. They all went back to their offices except for Stan, my best bud since kindergarten.

"Dude, you got it bad! You still like her after all these years? Cant blame you, though. She's hot!", sabay tawa ni Stan.

"What? I dont like her! Just wanna play with her a bit. Kulang pa yan with what she did from way back.", i answered.

"Ease up, man. Dont humiliate her in front of everyone!" Stan said before leaving the room.

Let the games begin, i said to myself.