Chapter 9

" Manang Diding, kayo na po bahala muna kay Gelo. I'll be back po after two weeks. Please pray for me na maging maayos ang una kong proyekto. I left some money po", bilin ko kay manang.

I immediately went inside the van, dragging my two big luggages with me. I don't exactly know what to expect in this trip. It was a last minute kinda thing. My boss Stan just asked me to take over since he had a pressing issue that needs his attention.

"Wow, girl kasama ka pala namin? At kelangan LV ang suitcases! ," exclaimed Queenie.

I just shrugged.

And another voice joined our conversation, " And you look mighty fine!"

"Oh, it's you pala, Russ. Hey, there! So its just us three?", i asked.

" I think so. Migs and the others will bring their own cars. And dito na ko sa likod, puyat ako. I need some sleep. Hope you guys dont mind," sabi ni Queenie.

" Good! I have Evie all to myself. Hahaha, tawa ni Russ. Alis na po tayo Manong. "

Just when we're about to leave, Agatha, Stan's secretary, showed up.

" Ms Evie, wait! Hindi ka po nila kasama. Sa ibang project ka po. They're off to Quezon. Sa Batangas project ka po. Sorry for the confusion. Manong, pakilipat ng luggages ni ms Evie."

" Oh, that's why. Kase i didn't see your name sa list ng Quezon project. Bye, Evie! ", hollered Queenie.

I sadly went out the van and transferred to another company car. This is going to be a long ride. Solo lang ako.

I fell asleep and next thing i know, ginigising na ako ng driver. I fixed myself and went to the hotel's front desk.

" Hi, good morning. Im Evie Berbon of Alandy Corporation."

"You'll be staying at the penthouse  , Maam. You'll be sharing the suite with someone also from your company. Your roomate  checked in an hour ago."

"Thank you. Can i ask for assistance regarding my luggages? "

"Of course, Maam. Right this way po. "

This sure is one luxurious resort. And I'll be staying at the penthouse pa. The perks of working at Alandy Corp!

I then tapped the room key and said thank you to the room attendant.

Ang ganda ng suite. I dragged my luggages and immediately  headed to the balcony. The view is simply breathtaking. Im definitely going to enjoy my stay here.
I went back inside and i was rooted at my place. To say that i was shocked was an understatement.

Standing before me, fresh from the shower, with water dripping, is Sir Dylan, in his naked glory.

That's what I last saw before i passed out.