Chapter 1

Everything inside me is screaming MATE. Aboveme I hear a loud growl

"Mate!"

The wolf is so big and overtook me by a few feet. Iam so scared that he would reject me. Besides his charisma intimidateme so badly that I curl up to a small whimpering ball and just hoping not to be punished too hard. Because who wants a little heap of misery?!

But nothing happens. Carefully I look up only to be looked at by the big wolf with his head crooked. He is coming closer and closer and began to bend his head. Immediately I roll up again to a ball. Suddenly I felt his mouth closing around my little neck andI'm lifted off the ground. I let out squeaking sound, but my mate just ignores me. He starts running in a direction that's strange tome.

We've been running for about an hour, I think. I haveto say that being carried all the time is really comfortable. More orless. Suddenly it stops and just goes on.

But I don't get much more. Only that he shifts andwraps me into a soft blanket. Then he says in a rough voice: "Youare mine. Only mine!" And suddenly I'm caught up in the land of dreams.

I haven't slept this well in a long time. I feel warm and safe. I feel a hand gently tickling me. I open my eyes and seehis green eye staring at me. I'm gonna start whimpering and hideunder the blanket. I hear only a chuckle from him. I realize I'm still in my kitten form. He lifts the blanket lightly and looks at me with a grin on his face. " Shift" he demands. So I shift. When I'm back in human form I grab blanket and try to cover myself.