Chapter 16

100K!

Thank you so much for your suport!

-

I notice him srocking my face softly, as I drift of to the dreamworld through all the stress and overpowering.....

I'm currently sitting in the living room, waiting for Daddy to finish his Alpha business. I'm not allowed to move on mayown. This morning he carried me downstairs and fed me my breakfast. He's the best Daddy in the world. Since then I had to take a nap,cause I'm still weak. Every time I move, some part of my body hurts.

A few minutes later Ella joins me in the living room.

"So....what happened yesterday?", she asks.

I blush deeply, "N..nothing...really", I shutter, slightly embarrassed even though nothing happened at all.

"Of course...", she says with a smirk onher face, not believing me. "In a few days you'll be back tonormal, and then we can play outside with your cute little fella"

I smile brightly at her words. Going outside andenjoy the sun, running in my kitten form together with Daddy and Ella.

"W..what does your wolf look like?", I ask her.

"She is differently not as big as Ace's, butshe's a beauty", she tells me and I can see a light spark in her eyes.

"But....I won't hold up with you. I'm to smalland not so fast."

"Oh sweat pea, don't worry so much. You'll bejust fine. So tell me what do you want to do now?", Ella asks.

What to do? I wonder what Daddy's doing right now?.....probably working. Does he think about me like I think about him, all the time?

"Hello....Annabelle? Thinking about Ace?"

I blush in embarrassment and look at my lap.

"Don't be so shy. You know, he loves you,right."

I nod, still to shy to answer her honestly.

"So what about a movie? I know the perfect one.You'll love it.", she speaks exited.

"Y...yeah, I...I'd like that, but not a scaryone please.", I slightly shutter, again. Why am I always so nervous around other people?

Emma stands up and searches for the right movie.

"Ah there it is...", she holds up a moviewith a nice looking cover. "It's 'beauty and the beast' and Ipromise it's not scary at all."

I nod in excitement, even though I don't know whatit's about.

"Would you like some snacks?", Emma asks.

"Yes please."

"Ok, I'm gonna get some snacks for us.",Emma rushes to the kitchen and comes back a few minutes later with ahole bunch of different fruits and sandwiches.

"That looks yummy, Emma!"

"So let's start."

Emma didn't lie. I love that movie and the songs in it. Ben must have loved it too.

"Emma,.....you were right....I'm in love withthe movie."

"That makes me very happy."

Emma looks at her watch and jumps of the couch.

"Gosh, I'm so late! I'm sorry, I'd love to spendmore time with you, but apparently I have to leave.", I can tell she's sad.

"No it's okay, I'll see you soon?"

"Of course little sis.", she says as she leaves.

I smile. I'm happy she is the best. But where is my Daddy? It's been like forever. I miss him so much and oh I have to pee. I know I'm not allowed to walk, but that little trip to the bathroom wont hurt anyone, right? I stand up slowly and hiss slightly because of the pain. When I finally stand I try to take the firststep, but my legs can't hold me anymore.

The next thing I can see is the wooden floor next tome. I groan and get aware of the pain wave rushing through my body.It gets so intense an as I try to lift may self again I slip and crush on the floor again, twisting my hand in the process. I can't help but cry.