Chapter 7

I take everything under my eyes and don't even notice how quickly time passes. Ace gets up and approaches me.

"Babygirl, would you like to go running?"

I nod intustiastically as an answer. My inner kitten already purrs with joy.

"Okay. Don't be afraid I will shift now."

Ace undresses in front of me except for underwear. I blush and look embarrassed to the side. I can hear bud cracking and already another this huge wolf stands in front of me (pick above)

Ace sits in front of me and waits for a reaction from me. I can't help but stroke his wolf. Ace stretches out towards me and I crawl him behind his ears.

He is like a big teddy bear. I giggle a little and Ace steals his ears.

"I'll be right back"

I quickly run behind one of the bushes and undress, then I finally shift. I shake my hands once and tap my way out behind the bush. Ace looks at me with big eyes in which I can only see care and love.

Ace just looks bigger now. I walk towards him and stand a few centimetres in front of him. Ace bends down and licks my face once. I purr happily.

"Oh angel, you are just too sweet. Come with me, I'll show you the rest of our territory now."

Ace tells me to follow him with a head movement. I trot next to him because he has much bigger legs and because of that he makes bigger steps. Ace looks down on me every now and then, and we exchange looks.

We walk through the forest and I have the need to play a bit. I hop on a bench that stands at the edge of the forest path and blanciate on it.

 I hop on a bench that stands at the edge of the forest path and blanciate on it

I try not to look so hard at my feet and fix a tree nearby. I am not big enough to shake forward. But suddenly, as I want to take another step, the bench disappears under my feet and I fall to the ground.

I can already see how I will hit the ground. But I can't get any closer to the forest floor. I look over my shoulder and see Ace standing over me and holding myself up by the neck.

A stone falls from my heart and I drink peacefully and relax my muscles.

Ace carefully puts me back on the ground and sits down in front of me. I shyly look up at him and notice the anger in his eyes. Immediately I lower my head again.

"Annabelle! Look at me," he says in a stern tone.

I slowly lift my head and look at it embarrassed.

"You have to be careful where you go. You could have gotten lost!

Oh dear he is apparently really angry. I lower my head in shame. He's already right about her.

"Babygirl, you must promise me that you won't put youself in danger again! You are still too small and vulnerable to protect yourself."

Ace looks at me strictly, but still caringly.

"Okay, I promise."

We continue our walk and Ace shows me all his territory. We play hide and seek and race. But ace always wins, of course.

On the way back to the pack house we talk a bit.

"... you know Ace, I now have a name for my cuddly toy", I tell him happily.

"And what is it called now?"

"His name is Benny and we are best friends!"

"How nice that you found a friend, babygirl."

"Annabelle, have you ever heard of ddlg?"

I shake my head no and walk next to him. Ace seems to think a lot, but about what? he also uses my name, which he only does when it comes to something serious.

"Is there anything wrong with it?"

Silence. Oh dear, did I say something wrong?