Chapter 24

"Where are we exactly, Daddy?", I ask curiously.

"We, my love are at my vacation home at the beach... Surprise!"

I jump in his arms and scream happily.

"Thank you, Daddy!!! It's amazing. I can't believe it."

"I know, babygirl. Come let's go inside and begin our little vacation."

***

I can't believe how stylish my Daddy is. It's as beautiful as the packhouse. The interior design is like the house itself. Modern jet tropical. I love it. As Daddy takes me on a tour of the house we have to stop at every room, so I can look at everything, literally everything.

It's a two-story mansion. The first floor consists of an entrance hall with a wardrobe, a smaller bathroom and a huge room. The biggest room contains of a kitchen, a living room and a dining room altogether. From there you have an amazing view of the garden a the house pool. The second floor consists several bedrooms. each of them has thier own bathroom attached.

We don't look at all of them, cause Daddy only shows me the master bedroom, where we'll be sleeping. It's like our room at home just in another style. The garden is not as huge as the one back home but still quite big though. Everywhere are palm trees or other tropical trees. After the tour we go inside and sit down on the couch.

"So... how do you like it so far?"

"I love it, Daddy! I can't thank you enough for bringing me here."

"Babygirl. Don't you worry. It's my responsibility to take care of you. Make you happy and surprise you with things like this. So, should we go for a walk on the beach? Watching the sun set, while we're eating dinner?", he asks.

"Yes, Daddy! I'd love that.", I happily respond.

"Then go to the toilet to make sure we have no accident at the beach. Meanwhile I'm going to pack our dinner. Does a pasta salad sound nice?", Daddy asks.

"Yes! I'm going now. We should hurry, Daddy, or we miss the sunset.", I say, as I get up and leave.

"Alright, but we have still a lot of time, babygirl."

I'm glad Daddy mentioned the toilet or we'd really have an accident on the beach. I finish up and wash my hands. I'm so happy, I still can't believe it. I'm going to sea the beach the sea. I'm so excited.

"Daddy! I'm ready!"

"Okay, babygirl, me too. Let's go then.", Dady says.

We leave the house and walk down the little path next to the mansion. After like one minute we're at the beach. I scream, take of my shoes and run to the sea. Daddy chuckles at my action.

"Be careful, feet only, okay?!", Daddy calls after me.

"Yes, Daddy", I respond.

The sand under my feet fells so warm and kinda soft. I run and run. Finally arriving at the water, I stop and watch the waves. I've never seen something this fascinating. I look at my feet and wait until a wave touches them. As one does, I can feel the now wet sand under my feet being pulled away by the sea.

It's a silly feeling, but I like it. I stand there watching the waves crash in the setting sun. After a few minutes I turn back around and sea Daddy sitting on a blanked not far away from me. I happily un to him and sit down next to him. Daddy reaches out and pulls me against him.

"Daddy, the sea is so interesting. It made the sand go away under my feet.", I giggle as I tell him all of my new experiences.

"That's great, now eat with me. Then we can go for a walk, okay."

"Okay."

Daddy pulls out the container filled with the pasta salad, as well as two drinks. Fruit juice for me and a beer as Daddy told me for him. Suddenly he pulls me into his lap like and feeds me the salad like on our little trip to the waterfall.

I completely lean into Daddy not caring to use any muscle, whatsoever. Watching the setting sun making the water sparkle red, yellow, or orange is way to interesting. We finished the salad and our drinks. I'm so full. I don't even think I can walk home.

"Daddy?", I ask shyly.

"Yes, babygirl."

"Hmm.....could we maybe stay on the blanked? I'm so full, I can't walk anymore...."

"Of course.", he answers laying back own with me on him.

I turn around and look him in the eyes. He's so handsome I think every time I see him, he gets more and more handsome. I wiggle myself up to him.

"Babygirl if you don't stop moving around, you'll start something you probably don't want."

"Oh, okay.", I say while blushing.

But I achieved my plan. I'm now nearly face to face with him. I stretch my neck to reach him fully. Daddy is watching me the whole time and without further notice I just kiss him. A peek on his lips. The sparks I feel are incredible.

I blush like a tomato and lay my head back down on his shoulder, desperately trying to hide away. Not saying anything. Daddy on the other hand takes me by my chin and lifts ma head back up. He lifts his head and looks me deep into the eyes. I feel intimidated, but definitely not in a bad way.

"Well, well. You're not gonna get away from me that easily.", he says with a smirk.

Oh no, what did I start there?!