Chapter 5

After an short car ride we finally arrived at the pack house again. Outside it is already dark and you can see the lights in through the windows. Ella and I get out of the car while Jack drags our shopping bags into the house. Ella takes me by the hand and I look at her with big eyes.

Then Ella smiles warmly at me. She's really great. Ella let go of my hand to unlock the door. I notice how the tiredness catches up with me and I rub my eyes a little. I also yawn briefly and press my cuddly toy closer against me.

Together we enter the house and are immediately greeted by Ace. "Hello you two. Were you successful?"

"Yes, you could say that. Annabella has even found a new buddy." Ella points to my cuddly toy. Ace grins and bends down to me. "Hey babygirl, did you have fun with Ella"

I nod slightly and whisper, "Yes, I did, she's like a sister to me."

"That's good. I am glad you two understand each other so well"

"Annabelle was very sweet and good, I really like her! If you don't treat her well, I'll adopt her!"

"You don't have to worry about that. I would never do my mate anything to unfortunately!"

I start yawning again and gently pull on Ace's sweater sleeves to get his attention. Ace immediately looks at me and I turn slightly red. I am again too nervous to say anything and only get a few incomplete sentences over my lips. "I...tired. I... want... to sleep!"

Ace chuckles and lifts me up. I cling to him immediately to get more support.

Ace carries me up the stairs to our room and gently lays me on the bed. I snuggle up in the sheets with my cuddly toy. Ace sits next to me and looks at me intensively. I look back at him. Ace leans towards me and gently takes my face between his hands. I blush even more and look at him even more. He comes closer and closer to me and presses a loving kiss on my lips.

I don't know what to do at all, nobody ever kissed me like that. I am so overwhelmed by the feeling of his lips on mine and the tingling that flows through my body. I close my eyes and enjoy the wonderful feeling of the kiss. I'm slowly moving my lips against Ace's. Then I notice a smile sneaking onto his lips. Ace strokes my cheeks and plays with a strand of my hair.

I claw my hands into my cuddly toy and melt into the kiss. After a short time we release again to take a breath. I notice that my cheeks are very hot and look embarrassed on the floor. Ace smiles at me and kisses me briefly on the forehead and sits down upright.

"Oh babygirl.....you don't know what you're doing to me! I love you. But you must now rest and sleep. I'll be right there."

I nod, too overwhelmed to say anything. Ace gets up and leaves the room. But before he leaves the room, Ace doesn't even turn to me and looks at me lovingly. Then he turns off the light and quietly closes the door behind him.

Only now do I notice that Ace has stolen my first kiss. I drive lightly over my lips and smile and so I finally fall into the land of dreams.

ACE POV

I close the door quietly and make my way to the kitchen. I am finally really happy again with my mate at my side. I'm expected there by Ella.

"Ace, we have to talk. It's about Annabelle!"