Chapter 25

But I achieved my plan. I'm now nearly face to face with him. I stretch my neck to reach him fully. Daddy is watching me the whole time and without further notice I just kiss him. A peek on his lips. The sparks I feel are incredible.

I blush like a tomato and lay my head back down on his shoulder, desperately trying to hide away. Not saying anything. Daddy on the other hand takes me by my chin and lifts ma head back up. He lifts his head and looks me deep into the eyes. I feel intimidated, but definitely not in a bad way.

"Well, well. You're not gonna get away from me that easily.", he says with a smirk.

Oh no, what did I start there?!

***

Without further discussion, Daddy presses his lips back on mine. He kisses me with so much passion and I kiss him back moving my lips against his. It's such an amazing feeling. As I moan into our kiss, Daddy takes this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth.

Daddy dominates me ad explores my mouth tasting every part of it. I just kiss him back enjoying the feeling. After what felt like hours we pulled apart to breath once again. Calming down Daddy looks at me with those deep eyes of his and all I can do is blushing.

"No need to blush like that, babygirl", he tells me, as he gently puts a stand of my hair behind my face.

"I know", I say shyly, looking away from him.

I lay my head back down onto his chest and watch the setting sun.

-

It's currently 2 pm. Daddy and I ate lunch and now we want to go back to the beach. I'm wearing the cutest bikini and a white cardigan on top. Daddy also wears his swim shorts together with a grey shirt. He holds a bag filled with everything we may need throughout the day.

"Are you ready, Babygirl?"

"Yes, Daddy! Can we go now?", I as impatiently.

"Alright, alright. Let's go then.", Daddy takes my hand and we're off to the beach.

As we're finally arrive at the beach, Daddy and I begin our search for the perfect place.

"Daddy, why aren't any people here? The weather is so nice today. Don't thy want to swim?", I ask while looking around, searching for people.

"This part of the beach belongs to our pack. We come here to go on vacation and also can run free in our wolf-form without having to look for humans."

"Ahh. That's true."

"Look, babygirl. Over there is a nice spot."

I nod and we start to unpack. Mostly Daddy unpacks and I sit on our big towel watching him. As everything necessary is at its place, Daddy strips out of his shirts and shoes. I still sit at my spot admiring his body. He notices me staring and chuckles. I blush immediately and look away.

"Babygirl, I brought something for you."

"Really, Daddy?"

"Yes. Now close your eyes.", I do as told. I hear Daddy searching in the bag.

"Open your eyes, babygril."

I open them and sea a bunch of toys for the beach. I jump up and directly into Daddy's arms.

"Thank you so much!"

"You're more than welcome."

"We can build a sandcastle", I say excited.

"Go ahead and build us a nice castle to life in."

I nod and begin to build some towers. After a few minutes Dadd comes to me and strokes my hair. I look up at him and smile. Daddy holds a bottle in his hand.

"Babygirl, you need to drink and stay hydrated."

"Yes, Daddy.", I reply and take the bottle from him.

The bottle has lots of little animals and stars all over it and it has a funny opening. But I don't question Daddy, so I take the bottle and start to drink. I put the opening in my mouth and begin to suck on it. Sonn after a yummy juice fills my mouth. I grin happily and drink. After a while I'm finished and present my hard work to Daddy.

"Daddy look", I say, as Daddy comes over.

"Wow, babygirl. It's breathtaking! I love it.", Daddy pick me up and swirls me around.

I giggle happily and enjoy his warmth. When he stops twirling and he sets me back down onto our towel. I still can't stop my giggling and dance a little until I fall on my but.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, Daddy!"

"Such a clumsy little girl. Well then, here comes the tickle monster."

Daddy gets down to me on the towel and starts to tickle me. I can't seem to stop laughing and squirming.

"Hahaha, Daddy please!", I desperately try to stop him, but without any success.

Suddenly he stops, picks me up and runs towards the water. The cold water splashes all around us. I squeal in Daddy's arms.

"Daddy!", I nearly scream.

"Calm down, babygril. I won't let you go", Daddy says as he goes further into the water. As time goes by I don't feel cold anymore. It's more like a refreshing soak. I hold onto Daddy tightly, somewhat afraid of the deep water.

HER OUTFIT: