Chapter 11

Warning: mature content

Marking me? What the hell is that? Daddy looks at me with his green eyes. Mom and Dad never told me about such things except that they are mates. Maybe this is some kind of special mate-day or something. I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable under the burningeyes of daddy, though.

I scramble behind my ears and again I crooked my head. Daddy giggles and lifts me up and weighs me in his arms. Icuddle up to him more relaxed and enjoy the warmth his body radiates.

"I think you don't know what I mean. So, marking is a thing between Mates. They are marked to show who they belong to. We mates quickly become universally addicted and when you are markedeveryone knows that you belong to me and only to me", says daddystrictly yet charming.

"Okay, but what exactly is marking now?"

I still haven't quite understood it.

"If you're a okay with me marking you, I'd bite you between your neck and your shoulders at a certain spot. So everyone knows who you belong to me and that they will leave their finger off you."

I flinch easily together. He wants to bite me.

"No fear babygirl. You won't have any pain, I'll promise."

I still nod shocked by the thought that daddy wants to bite me. Daddy presses me harder against his chest and strokes myfur gently. I just don't know if I want to, but apparently all matesdo.

"Daddy....., you may mark me. But promise me it won't hurt!"

"I promise, babygirl. But you have to shiftfirst."

I jump from his arms back onto the soft mattress and shift. I quickly grab the blanket and cover my exposed body. Daddy chuckles and judges closer and closer to me. I watch him skeptically, not sure what he will do next.

"Stay calm babygirl. I'll first stimulate your body like I did last night and then mark it. So you won't feel any pain."

I blush with the thoughts of yesterday evening. My body starts to heat up. I calm down again, however it's only daddy. He will never hurt me, he promised that. I'm still excited. What willhe do with me? He's coming a little closer to me. I hold myselftighter to the soft blanket not knowing what happens next.

Daddy stretches out his hand and strokes my cheek. I relax immediately and enjoy the warmth that emanates from daddy'shand. Daddy leans down to me and kisses me on the cheek. He continuesto give little kisses towards my ear. I'm like ice, still not sureabout the current situation.

I blush as daddy has now reached my ear and alsocovers it with kisses. "Do you trust me?" daddy whispers inmy ear with a very seductive rough morning voice.

Do I trust him? He is and remains my mate and daddy. But I know almost nothing about a pack of life and about relationships and mates in general. Daddy and I don't have a special kind of relationship, but I like it the way it is. He also knowswhat's best for me, he takes care of me.

"Yes, I trust you," I whisper quietly.

Daddy chuckles and kisses my ear again. He leans backagain and slowly takes away my blanked. He puts it next to him. I lower my head a little ashamed and let my hair cover my upper body.Daddy stretches out his arms and pulls me on his lap.

He presses me against his hard chest and I lay myhead in his shoulder to shame him to shy away. Daddy certainlydoesn't think I'm beautiful. Suddenly I feel how his big, warm handslovingly caress me and daddy places a tender kiss on my head. I look out of the corner of my eye at daddy. He smiles so lovingly.