Chapter 6

backyard and surroundings

***

"Ace, we have to talk. It's about Annabella!"

I go out to her and sit next to her on a baar stool.

"Well, I think you've already noticed a few little things about Annabelle." Ella looks at me questioningly and waits for an answer from me.

In my thoughts I go through all moments again with my angel. She is simply still intimidated and does not know yet so right what still everything will happen to her.

She is also not like the other female wolves at her age. My angel is shy and innocent, but that's exactly what I love about her. She is a born Little. I just hope she will call me Daddy soon.

"Annabelle is so innocent and shy. She is perfect for me! Above all she is a born Little. I think that's why you wanted to talk to me," I tell Ella.

"Yes, I was just worried because she has a very young head space."

I nod my head in answer. My sister has known for a long time that I have a certain preference for relationships. That is why I have no problem talking to her about this issue.

"You saw her together with her cuddly toy. Simply too sweet. But don't you get too loud with her or overwhelm her, otherwise you can experience something, dear brother!" Ella gives me angry looks.

"I would never harm my angel!"

"Okay, but give her some time to get used to everything."

I nod again and get up.

"Good night Ella. I have to go to my angel now, but it's wonderful that you care so much about her." I hug her for a moment and then make my way to my room.

Arrived there, I pull myself bos on my boxer and lie down next to my babygirl. she is so beautiful when she sleeps. She is finally deep relaxed. In her arms she holds her cuddly toy pressed firmly to herself. While I watch her sneak a contented smile on my face.

I cuddle up to my mate and spoon her. I press her firmly against me and Annabella sighs. I put my head to her neck and with her scent in my nose I finally fall asleep satisfied.

ANNABELLA POV

I wake up from my wonderful sleep through the feeling of loneliness. I look beside me and notice that Ace is already gone.

I was alone, only my cuddly toy I pressed firmly to me. I still have to come up with a name for my little friend. I think I call him Benny. Yes Benny that suits him. So I carefully put Benny next to me and cover him up again.

I torture myself out of bed and get ready for the day. Today I decide to wear one of the new outfits that Ella and I have chosen together. I quickly tie my hair to a bun and put the cute bracelet which I found in the dressing room.

I feel so sweet and young in those clothes

I feel so sweet and young in those clothes. Especially in the adorable heels.  To be free with my appearance I make myself on the way to the kitchen. I walk through the corridors of the huge estate and can already smell the aroma of fried bacon and eggs.

Arrived in the kitchen I am already looked at by Ace with a grin. I blush immediately and have to think directly of our kiss from last night. I turn away from him and whisper: "Good morning".

Ace answers me with a husky voice that gives me goose skin.

"Good morning babygirl! You look lovely today. Have you had a nice dream? "

I nod to him softly. Ace approaches me with a plate filled with delicacies. My eyes are getting big and only now I notice that I am actually starving.

I stretch my arms towards him to take the plate off. But Ace doesn't make any effort to give it to me. He keeps the plate so high I can't get to it. I try to jump after him, but fail totally.

"First I want to have a good morning kiss, then you can have your plate!"

Ace grins gloatingly. I look shyly at my shoes.

Ace takes another step towards me. He lifts his chin with pointing fingers and thumbs.

"Come on babygirl just a little kiss."

I blush even more than by chance and try to avoid his looks. Suddenly my stomach starts to growl and I get overwhelmed by a wave of hunger. Ace chuckles and I can even see some amusement in his eyes.

I must admit, however, that I have no other choice but to get my breakfast. So I spit forward on my toes. I put my hands on his chest to get more grip.

I close my eyes and put briefly my lips on his, but as fast as they touched so quickly I released myself from Ace and took the plate from him shyly. He grins satisfied and caresses me over the head. I sit smiling at the table with my plate and enjoy my breakfast.

"Angel, today I will show you our territory."

I just casually nod still too busy with my delicious breakfast.

After breakfast Ace goes with me into the garden (picture above). I am overwhelmed by the colorful flowers and the fountain. They even have a pool with a panoramic view. You can see the forest of the territory and relax in the garden at the same time. #

I run happy about the wise like a child. I feel like in a fairytale garden. Ace sits down on a bench and inspects me while I take a close look at everything.