S E V E N T E E N

sammy was beyond mad at athena. how can someone flash a gun at her while she was holding a baby and not think to let anyone know. they could've put a green light on him faster than anything. everyone loved that baby more than anything. whoever rolled up on them isn't going to have it pretty.

athena got rolled up on about a week and a half ago, the day she brought sammy an extra set of clothes. he had noticed she was acting jumpy and a little paranoid but when he would ask her she would simply say it was because of a new lifetime move she had just watch. sammy didn't fully believe her but laid off form asking her but kept a close eye.

sammy was off doing a run with jose when he found out what had happened. the green ugly ass car pulled up next to them. "so what's that little fine mixed mami and that cute ass baby doing on santos territory. she belong on the other side of the hood, with these real ass men" they said while laugh and laughed harder when they saw the two guys expression change at the mention of the young mother and her baby, only causing them to laugh louder and roll away.

sammy told jose to not say a word about athena being rolled up on. he saw how much those words affected jose. " fool we have to tell spooky prophets are rolling up on our side" he said while breathing heavy "ight let's just leave her name out, imma deal with her" jose agreed and drove off to spookys house. this wasn't going to end well for the prophets or athena.
-
ugh i was uploading two chapters a day, what happen :( but i've been super busy, I got accepted into my dream universe, prom is a two weeks away, and i still have some requirements I need to finish to be able to graduate 😭 but on a happy note, I won class clown AND I bought my prom dress today hehe