T W E N T Y S I X

athena stood there waiting for anything, literally anything to happen, but of course nothing did. she wanted to distract herself and believe that he would wake up. benito started to say something and she quickly cut him off. "beni baby come here i need to clean your arm" she slowly pulled him to the chair and started to clean the dry blood and dirty off it. she knew the guys were giving her weird looks but she didn't care, she didn't want to hear it. "you don't need stitches but just keep it covered for today" she said as she turned to jose and told him to take his shirt off. causing jose to get shy at the fact that she told him to get naked. she quickly cleaned his wound that had pieces of rocks between his flesh. "jose baby stop moving or it's only going to hurt more" she said in a soft voice and jose said a soft sorry and continued to wince a little. she wrapped him up also and turned to oscar. she pulled his arm and told him to sit on the kitchen counter. she knew that she only needed to wipe the blood off but her rags were dirty. " can you spread your legs a little so I can reach" the guys laughed at the fact that oscar looked nervous and slowly opened his legs so she can fit in between them. she rose on her tippy toes and carefully wiped the blood away. once she was done she leaned forward and gave him a kiss on the cheek and said a soft thank you. this caused oscar to blush but he tried to cover it by coughing, causing the guys to laugh. athena went and kiss all three of them on the cheek and decided to say something that was on her mind.
"I just want to say how I really appreciate you guys saving sammy and doing everything in your power to get him here. even if you guys were injured. matias and I really appreciate it, and if this doesn't go as planned just know you guys will always be in my heart." a single tear slid down her face and she opened her arms wide signaling the guys to give her a hug. and slowly they all rise and have her a single kiss on the top of her head. and athena knew that if she had lost the live of her life, these three men will protect her with all they got.