Chapter 2

It's been about 2 months since you, Sam and Colby moves in and you are getting use to having 2 guys around the apartment and you being the only girl. Sam has been talking to a girl named, Katrina, for a couple of days now and he finally had the guts to ask her out on a date. It was Saturday night, you and Colby where sitting in the couch. You were texting some people from back home on Instagram and Colby was watching tv while on his phone.

Colby: "Who you texting beautiful"

He always called you beautiful, sunshine or princess.

Y/n: " nobodddyyyy"

He came up to you and started tackling you but you just started laughing. You guys fell to the ground and next thing you know you were on top of him and your hands were on his chest. ( Oh did he have a muscular strong chest.) You guys had a spark when you and Colby made eye contact but you broke it off by getting up quickly as well as helping Colby up too.

Y/n: "Never tackle me like that it hurt my ribs" you said laughing and pushing him.

Colby: "Oh sorry princess!" He said laughing.

You went to your room and just laid down on your bed facing up to the ceiling. You just repeated that moment when you were on top of Colby just 2 minutes ago. With that thought inside your head you fell asleep:)

———————————————————————————
WhAt are your thoughts in the story? Is it good or bad?

What will happen between y/n and Colby?