Chapter 21

The hospital was about 10 minutes away from where I lived. When we arrived Colby helped me out the car and walked into the room.

Colby: " Her water broke about 15 minutes ago" He said worried

Nurse:" Doctor we need a bed. Her water broke and is about to go into labor!" She shouting out to a doctor.

3 nurses came running with a bed and helped me get on top. The doctor and nurses took we to a room in a hurry and I can hear Colby talking with the doctor. When we arrived to the room they started putting needles inside me and see a lot of things attached to me. The baby kept kicking and it brought pain so the nurses decided to put me a shot so I won't feel as much pain. I was glad Colby was by my side. The doctor and nurses left the room to get ready and her tools.

Colby: "I'm right here y/n, I'll take care of you and the baby no worries" he said while taking a towel and cleaning my face from all the sweat.

Y: "PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME COLBY" I said with tears coming out of my eyes.

Colby: "never." He said giving me a kiss

The doctor and nurses came in after our little conversation.

Doctor: " y/n are you ready to pop this baby out!"

Y: "Yes. I think she's been inside me for too long!"

Nurse: " okay Ms.Rodriguez I'm going to count down from 10 and I want you to push okay."

I shook my head for yes. Thank god Colby stayed inside with me! I grabbed Colby's hand and the process began!

Nurse: " okay y/n ready, 10..9..8..7..6......."

I squeezed Colby's hand really hard it turned red.
Next thing you know Valerie Rodriguez was now born!
August 23, 2017 @1:17am

 Next thing you know Valerie Rodriguez was now born! August 23, 2017 @1:17am