Chapter 20

1 month passed

Let me catch you guys up. I just turned 20 yesterday, Colby and mines relationship has been really good, him and Sam moved in with Elton at the big house. I visit him mostly every day. I'm 35 weeks pregnant and this baby girl could pop out any time soon. Me an Colby decided to name her Valerie. Valerie Rodriguez.  When Colby and Sam moved out of the apartment they surprised me on remodeling a room and buying stuff for when the baby is ready to come home so now I live at our old apartment from where we first moved to LA.

 It looks so cute and I'm very thankful for both of Sam and Colby!

*1 week passed*
I'm 39 weeks and this baby is ready to pop out !

*1 week passed*  I'm 39 weeks and this baby is ready to pop out !

Kat,Sam,Tara,Jake,Devyn,Corey and Colby where at my apartment. I had treated everyone for some Tender Greens and have it delivered to my apartment. It was 11 pm and everyone was sitting in the coach talking. I stand up to go get myself a cup of water,while I was pouring water to my cup I felt something running down my leg. M Y W A T E R has broke.

Y: "Colby!....."
Everyone turns around and looks at me.

Y:"My water just broke!"

Colby:" okay lets go!" He said worried but not knowing what to do

Y:"Kat, I already have clothes packed in a luggage it's next to the chair. Can you please bring that. THANK YOU!" I said rushing out the door with Colby by my side.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THATS READING MY STORY/ IMAGINE!! Love you guys ❤️
Thank you for 765 reads💓