Chapter 14

**COLBY'S POV**

It's been 3 months since the crash and y/n still hasn't woken up :( I have been hanging out with Shea since that night we got drunk. We have been doing things I shouldn't be doing And I feel guilty for it. It was a Thursday night and I was at Shea's apartment we were just laying down on her bed watching a movie. When my phone rings.

Doctor: "Hi we are calling for Colby Brock?"

Colby: "Yes that's me."

Doctor: "we would like to notify you that y/n has woken up about 3 minutes ago."

Colby: " OKAY THANK YOU SO MUCH. I'll be there in 10 minutes."

I hung up the phone and got out of Shea's bed and rushed out.

**Y/N POV**

I woke up to bright white lights and on a hospital bed. There were doctors around me and asked me many questions and answered them. They told me that I have been in coma for about 3 months now. I saw my stomach and I saw that I had a belly. I WASSS..... PREGNANT??? I asked myself how if me and Colby never did it? But then after a couple of minutes i remembered what happened. My heart started beating so fast the doctors told me if I was okay but I just said yess. Where was Colby? I thought to myself?.

**COLBY'S POV**
I went to the front desk and asked for y/n. The nurse told me room 317. I ran to the room and saw y/n in a hospital bed. I entered the room and hugged her and kissed her passionately.

------ Sorry I haven't been active AT ALL

-
-
-
-
-
-
Sorry I haven't been active AT ALL. I'm currently going through a break up (1 year with him) and I have been feeling really sad lately 💔 I have been pushing people out of my life recently and I'm not happy 😔💔