Chapter 8

**Y/N POV**

I put on my clothes and just sat there on a little corner with a blanket, crying and my head in between my legs.

**Colby's POV**

I was walking around to look for y/n but i didn't see her anywhere so I started asking people she has been talking with.

Colby: "Have you seen y/n?" I told Devyn, Corey, Jake, Brennen. But they all said no.

She probably went home but that can't be because she looked like she was having a really great time.

Corinna: " I saw her go in that room with a guy" she said.

When I heard those words it broke my heart so I went to go open the door but it was locked. I went to go get Brennen so he could open the door so he got the key and opened it . When he opened it a went in quickly to find y/n in tears and a guy laying in bed drunk. I went to go grab y/n and Brennen kicked out the drunk guy.

Brennen: "Take her outside she might need some air" he said worried.

I grabbed her hand and walked her outside with her hand attached with mine.

Colby: " What happened, Did he do something to you? Tell me please." I said worried.
But she never responded.
Brennen walked out with the drunk guy and walked up to him and punched him in the face.

Colby: " WTF DID YOU DO TO HER!?"

Brennen pulled me back stopping me from punching him even more. I walked back to y/n and hugged her and told her sorry many times but she never said anything to me. I ordered an Uber for us to take us home. I went inside to say bye to everyone and left.

When we walked home she walked straight to her room with no words telling me what had happened to her. But I didn't want to push her to telling me, she can take her time.

**Y/N POV**

When we arrived home I walked straight to my room. I took of my makeup and undress myself and decided to take a bath after everything that just happened to me. I was thankful that Colby did push me to tell him anything I just didn't feel ready to tell him.
When I finished taking a bath a put on some pjs and just laid down thinking about everything that happened today. Colby came inside my room and lay next to me. I felt safe with his arms around me and I turned around and looked at him and he just smile.

Colby: " You can talk with me when ever your ready. I'm here for you." He said kissing my forehead.
I just nodded. And I fell asleep in his arms.