Chapter 12

**COLBY'S POV**

Me and the boys rushed to the front desk.

Colby: "IM HERE FOR Y/N &Y/L!! " I said shouting.

Nurse: " She's In surgery but hasn't woken up. I call up the doctor when he's done. You can take a seat in the waiting room." She said patiently.

I was nodded my head and took a seat were everyone was.

Colby: "WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE HER!" I said crying.

Everyone just came over and hugged me I just wanted to be with her at this right minute!

{ 1 hour passed }

Doctor: " Anyone here for Y/N"

I stood up as quick as possible when I heard her name.

Colby: " YES. I'm her boyfriend and these are her friends."

Doctor: "okay. We finished surgery but she still hasn't woken up. She's in coma. She also pregnant but thankful we were able to save the baby. I'm not sure if you knew because she's already 8 weeks pregnant."

Colby: " I wasn't aware of that. Can I pass and see her?" I said sadly with a tear coming out

Doctor: " Yes. She's in room 317"

Colby: "okay. Thank you so much! "

Me and everyone rushed to the 3rd floor to room 17. And that's when I saw her with so many needles attached to her I felt so bad for what had happened to her. I entered the room but everyone stayed outside. I took a seat next to her I grabbed her hand and just closed my eyes.

Colby: "I remember the first time I saw you. I knew I wanted to be with you from the moment I laid eyes on you. I couldn't stop looking at you, your eyes, your smile – you stole my heart the first moment you spoke. I didn't believe in love at first sight until I met you. And to this day, I can't believe you chose me to be with you. You're everything I want as a partner and you're mine. Don't think for a minute that I don't appreciate everything you do for us. You're everything to me and I love you. I hope your able to hear all of this and wake up right now just to see your eyes and smile." I said crying.