Chapter 24

I took a seat next to Colby and everyone was seated around the table. We all ordered our food, ate and talked about our childhood and what has been happening in Kansas since Sam Colby and me left. Colby stood up.

Colby: " I'll like to give a little speech about this wonderful amazing woman I call my girlfriend. Today we complete 4 year anniversary of being together and I'm very happy that we decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend. I have completely fallen for you. Everything you do, everything you say , everything you are. You always my first thought in the morning, you're my last thought before I fall asleep, and you're almost every thought in between. No, I'm not going to lose feelings. No, I'm not going to find someone better. No, I'm not gonna to cheat on you. And no, I'm not gonna to leave you. I've already made up my mind, I want you and only you. No one else.. because to me, you're my kind of perfect. So I'm conclusion..."

He pulls out a box from his back pocket and goes on one knee.

Colby: " y/n Rodriguez. Will you marry me and be wilts me the rest of my life til death takes us."

Y: "YES!!" I said standing up and giving Colby a kiss.

I was crying so bad and good thing I was wearing waterproof mascara! When I turned around to face everyone all I saw was phones and flashes around me

I was crying so bad and good thing I was wearing waterproof mascara! When I turned around to face everyone all I saw was phones and flashes around me.  ( stay toon for a wedding in the next chapter:) )