Part 11

**Y/N POV**
The next morning I woke up to me vomiting so many times it's like I live in the restroom !
Colby was getting worried and kept asking me if I was okay but I just said yes because I didn't know what was going on and didn't want him to worry much. Today I was going to have a girls day with Devyn, Katrina and Tara. Colby was going to hang out with Corey, Sam, Jake and Aaron. I wore this 👇🏻

Me and the girls went out shopping at the mall and tried on many clothes and ate many things/snacks

Me and the girls went out shopping at the mall and tried on many clothes and ate many things/snacks. We were heading to Katrina's apartment to get ready because the boys wanted us to met them at a club we were going tonight.
We drove to Katrina's apartment we were bumping up some music I put the song Act up by City Girls it was a song to turn up too !!!!!

We drove when we saw a car going the wrong way and coming towards us. Next thing you know the car was flipped upside down and passed out. I heard the ambulance coming and I was put in a bed and taken to the hospital.

**COLBY'S POV**

Me and the boys went out to eat and did some videos for our channel. We were getting ready at Sam's and mine apartment because we were going to met the girls at a club we were going tonight. Corey got a phone call from Devyn she sounded very scared and worried.

Corey: " GUYS WE NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL! The girls got in a car accident, Katrina and y/n are in surgery they got hurt really bad." 

Everyone: " LETS GO THEN!!"

We rushed to the hospital I was really worried about y/n, I didn't want to lose her at this moment.