Chapter 17

~ 3 months passed~

I have been having semi back pains and I'm currently 7 months pregnant and I'm just read for this baby to pop out!

I actually moved in with Kat and let the boys have the apartment to themselves. I loved living with Kat she's now like me big sister and is always there for me. I LOVE HER!

I haven't talked with Colby since our talk

I haven't talked with Colby since our talk. I see him around when I visit Sam and we still follow each other on social media but he doesn't really post anything.
The other day I went to a doctors appointment with Kat and the doctor was ready to tell me the gender of the baby but I actually wanted to do a party gender reveal with friends and family. Kat was actually really excited to do the party so she decided to do the party and I got in touch with Devyn, Corinna, Liza and Tara. They were excited about the party so they decided to help out Kat with the party:)

~THE NEXT DAY ~

**COLBY'S POV**

I have been really sad lately ever since the last time me and y/n talked. I tried calling her and texting her ever since she moved out to see how she was feeling and how the baby was doing. Shea has been trying to reach me but I blocked her on everything social media and phone number. I haven't been on social media because I think I need a break from all the mess that I have been creating and all the negative vibes.

It was the afternoon and kat came over to see Sam. We were sitting on the couch when kat walks in.

Kat: " Hi babe. How are you?" She said to Sam

Sam: "hi babe. I'm good how are you?"

Kat: "Good."

Sam: " How's Y/n? She sent me a text that she had a doctors appointment and you went!"

Kat: " yes. Well she actually wanted to do a gender reveal party and well me, Devyn, Tara, Corinna and Liza are helping out. The paper come in this Wednesday so maybe we can do the party Sunday?" She said

Colby: " Do you mind if I help out I really need to talk to her and I miss her it's been so long! Please Kat I'm begging you!!" I said almost crying.

Kat looked at Sam and Sam shook his head.

Kat: " yeah. I don't think she will mind if you help out a little. We need to find a house to rent for the night so we can have enough space."

Colby: "Actually I can help out with that @ Brennen's party I met a pretty nice dude his name is Elton and he bought a house and I can mention it to him. Sam actually I was talking with him yesterday he said if we wanted to move in at the house he needs some roommates and he's living with 3 other people and has 3 extra bedrooms?"

Sam: " wow. That will be great maybe he need an upgrade from our little apartment!"

Kat: "okay Colby thank you!"

We spent the rest of the afternoon talking and Kat had to leave to met up with the girls. I was just excited that Katrina actually accepted me to help out on y/n gender reveal/ baby shower party!