Chapter 15

**COLBY'S POV**

The next day I felt so guilty about these couple of weeks I need to talk with someone. I got home and Katrina and Sam were talking on the couch and that's when I sat down and started to cry .

Sam: " Colby are you okay? Is y/n okay? "

Colby: " NO. I fucked up Sam. I have been cheating on y/n these last couple of weeks with Shea. We have been hooking up lately because I have been feeling depressed lately knowing that y/n hasn't woken up from coma."

Sam: " Why would you do that Colby. That isn't you. Why did you come to me or Katrina and talked about it with us we would of help you go through this."

Colby: " ik. But now what do I do Sam?

Sam: "You need to break things of with Shea and you have to tell y/n everything because if Shea ever comes up to you and your with y/n things are going to get messy."

Colby: "okay. The doctor told me that she is going to be out of the hospital tomorrow. I'll have to talk with her when we get home!"

~THE NEXT DAY~

**COLBY'S POV**

I picked up y/n from the hospital @ 9am. I took her home. Katrina and Sam were home, they went to mine and Sam's room because i was about to tell y/n everything and idk how she is going to take it !?

Colby: " y/n I need to talk to you"

Y/n: " yes! I'm here to listen."

Colby: " idk how you are going to take this but I'm going to tell you because I love you "

Y/n : " Colby your scaring me! Just tell me"

Colby: " okay. Y/n you have been in coma for about 3-4 months now and I was scared to hell that I was going to lose you. I visited you 3 times a day while you were in coma. One day I hit depressing really bad because I was stressed out that you didn't wake up. That they me and the boys went out to a club to clear my mind out of all this sadness and depression. Well I got really drunk and this girl came up to me and well you know where that went . " I let out a tear.

" ever since that day we have been hooking up because I still have depression that you don't wake up and just seeing you laying down on that bed made me sad. Until yesterday when I got a phone call From the hospital that you have woken up. I'm sorry y/n I never meant to hurt you!"

She just looked at me with tears in her eyes. I went to grab her hand when she slaps me on the face.

Y/n: " DIE IN HELL! GET THE F**K OUT OF MY LIFE! You know all the sh*t I have been through and now you do this to me. Don't be blaming everything on your depression because you wouldn't have done any of that if you truly loved me! AHHH GET THE F**K OUT!" She said angry and crying.

In my heart I knew I did the right thing of telling her but then I felt miserable that I had lost her.