Chapter 18

~ 3 weeks passed ~
** Y/N POV**
Today was the day of my gender reveal party and I was excited! Kat and the girls invited the people that I talked to the most.
Later that day (Time for the party)
I was wearing a long stretchable dress. It was really cute.

 Everyone started arriving and what came to thought was 'Did the girls invite Colby to the baby shower?'

Everyone started arriving and what came to thought was 'Did the girls invite Colby to the baby shower?'. I decided to tell Kat because if she did I was fine with it I have missed Colby and I know I can't be mad a him forever, HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND since high school!

Me: "Kat I have a question. Did you invite Colby to the party? "

Kat: "Yes. Did he show up? Because if you feel uncomfortable I can tell him to leave. Even though he did help out with getting us a big place to throw the party"

Me: " no he hasn't showed up. Are you for real? He help out."

Kat: "Yes he begged me to be a part of at least something at the party and he helped out with the house it's a friend's of his. I think Sam and Colby are moving in with in a couple of months. He really misses you !"

Me: " okay well thank you for inviting him. Hope he actually comes around "

Kat: " yeah no problem. Me too"

I walked around and sat with people to chat around with when Brennen came up to me and hugged me from the back.

Brennen: "Congratulations baby girl.." He said giving me a kiss in the cheek

Me: " Thank you." I said getting up and giving him a hug.

When Brennen moved aside. That's when I saw him. Colby Brock.