8

She pushed open the door to the little lunch place Jamie had picked for them to meet up at. She looked around and spotted a lad sitting in the corner, his blonde hair messy and a book in his hands. She walked closer and sat down. "Oh Romeo oh Romeo!" She grinned as she saw what he was reading, Hamlet by Shakespeare.
"Wrong play, but close enough." Jamie grinned and pushed his hair our of his face. "You're a bit late though." He looked onto his black and silver watch and back up, his blue ocean eyes staring into her brown Mahoney ones. "I know, I had the bad idea of going to Simon's place first, sorry." She smiled apologetic. His eyes flashed towards her soft smile and he nodded.
"How's the script treating you?" He asked smiling.
"Oh I've only read half through but I like it so far."
Jamie smiled and nodded. "A busy woman like yourself has little time to read a script." He joked. "But time plenty to post stupid pictures of herself with dogs." She laughed. "Stop being such a meanie, you're just jealous because dogs like me so much." She shrugged laughing. "Jealous of you?" He asks smiling but in his eyes shines something through that Ava can not really decipher yet. "I'll have you know I'm a sex symbol and the most charming celebrity guy." She ordered herself a sandwich and Jamie ordered one too. "If only your fans knew how much of a prick you are." Jamie laughed and shook his head. "That hurts." He laughed. "And clearly a bad actor too." He grinned shaking his head. "Hush."

"About recent events."
Ava started while the waiter placed down their food. "Oh no please don't worry Ruby doesn't blame you at all and I don't either. You can't do anything about them trying to make things ugly between ruby and me."
Ava takes a deep relieved breath and he looks suprised. "Really thought that I'd blame you did you?"

Ava nods. "I was scared for a moment that you both would start a ritual for getting my evil spirit away from you or something."
Jamie raised an eyebrow. "I'd still love to give that a shot however." He hummed and made Ava choke on her sandwich from laughing, which is why they ended up laughing in a little lunch cafe with him slapping her back a little to make sure she didn't choke to death.