23

Jamie leaned back as he saw Ava running across the street and apologizing to anyone that had to brutally stop for her. After that she ran to him and instead of stopping when she was Infront of him she kept running. He was taken by surprise as Ava ran straight into him and laughed. "Hello moron." Jamie grinned sheepishly and wrapped an arm around her, giving her a tight hug. "Hey Jamie, sorry I'm late again." She looked up after he let go of her. "Simon is dog-sitting for his neighbour and I'm in love with the dog." She looked amazed by the term dog, as if she had never seen such a thing before.

"Well let's get food and then I'll take you to listen to Sam playing his guitar." Jamie offered. Ava nodded as if she had been waiting for this moment. "And I'll hear you play and sing too." She cheered and wrapped her scarf around her neck again. London was pretty cold in January after all. She had heard there would be little to no snow this year.

The lunch place he had selected was nice and cosy. She hung her coat on her chair and decided the keep her scarf on because it was part of the 'look'. She sat down and he smiled at her.
"How was the first day of filming for reign?" He asked her as he studied her face slightly. Ava's face seemed to light up. "I met Toby and Torrancealready, you know, the ones playing prince Francis and Sebastian."
Jamie nodded tilting his head. "Sounds fun, are they any good?" Ava grinned and her nose scrunched up. "Toby is cute. Torrance is more brotherly." Jamie nodded and looked at his watch. "Well you should order love, if we want to eat before rehearsal."

×××

@JamieBower: @AvaMiller is sneaky as fuck

@AvaMiller: The back of your head is pretty 🤷

@Simonella: Jesus what a style icon.

@Stan09: I love how they hang out so much!

@mamaMIA: COME TO BRAZIL JAMIE.

@AvaMiller: Oh yes and take me with u 😍 Brazil @JamieBower.