26

The radio station in Birmingham was their first stop for an interview, and because Ava had nothing to do there she was set out of sight but was still able to hear every word and laugh at the small jokes they would most likely make. She leaned back in the slightly uncomfortable chair and listened to the radio show host announcing the presence of counterfeit.

Jamie gave her a look and winked before looking straight back at the host. "Ladies and gents! Counterfeit rock is in my studio! Now I know we promised to ask your questions so let's start with those?" He asked the boys who grinned and nodded and made small confirming noises.
"The first one is from Delia in London, she asks 'Sam Bower, can you please out your favourite meme on your Instagram story and repeat this each month?" Sam listened to the host and laughed. "I most certainly can and will, it will be a series from now on, Sam's memes." He cheered as he nodded. "Okay so you hear that Delia! Your wish will be granted!" The host played an applause audio and turned to Jamie. "Dear Jamie, this question is from the whole fandom and we should probably bring Ava here too." Someone softly pulled me from the couch and pushed me into the frame. It went way to fast to see my friendly helper. "Are you two dating?!" The host asked in anticipation. Ava looked at the host as if he was to be ridiculed. She leaned to the mic and hummed. "Is this your life's question? Really? That's a tad bit pathetic." Jamie pulled her away before she could go ahead and insult the poor guy more. "We are currently having a private life and we'd like to keep our private life, private, but no, we are at this very moment not dating."

The host looked almost hurt, as if these few words caused irreversible damage to his heart, the poor fellow.
Jamie wrapped his arm around me. "I mean you can hardly date someone with the mental state of a five year old, that feels wrong." He grinned and just as he expected got poked between his ribs quite harshly.
She however was pulled onto his chair too, which made it so he and her both sat on a small space of the chair. She rested her head in her hands and listened to the rest of the interview absent minded as she felt Jamie's hand almost burn on her shoulder.