A False Sense of Choice

(Author's note: Hello all you filthy sinners! Here it is, the chapter you guys have waited far too long for! I'm sorry for the long wait... a lot of things happened in my own life and I couldn't get the April Fool's day chapter done on time... I'm a mess... However! Today is also my birthday! I have now leveled up to age 19. Someone very dear and near to me made this picture for my special little day, you can find him at http://kotilae.tumblr.com/. I thought that you guys might enjoy it (JESTER GANG) so I put it! Anyways enough of my rambling please enjoy the chapter!)

This was a moment you had never expected to happen... A moment you would never dream of happening. Asking to be friends with this... mentally unstable freak. Last night, had been a major shift in your relationship. Jevil had gone from a creepy stranger that you wish would just leave you alone into something much worse. Unrequited love was the name of the sickness that he had in his soul. An all-consuming passion that can drive the best of people into doing the worst of things.

And you decided like the smart darkner that you are, to befriend him in the possibility of curing him, and stopping what happened to your lightener from happening to anyone else. You knew that this was the responsible thing to do but even still...

...Why did it have to be you?

He stared at your outstretched hand... with an unreadable expression on his features. He lets go of the soft fabric and the blanket topples to the floor around him. "FRIEND..." The word came out with a bittersweet taste. His mouth struggles with the pronunciation of the word as if he hasn't said it that many times before. "MY WORLD... YOU WANT TO HELP, HELP ME...?"His voice shook as he spoke, his words tasting sweeter as the sentence continued on.

You nervously look away, biting your lip. "Don't make this weird, Jevil..." You scratch the back of your head, glancing anywhere but where the little gremlin sat. "I know that at this rate your never going to leave me alone so... I might as well try to make this experience easier for myself." A sweatdrop drips down your forehead, the atmosphere being heavier and harder to breathe. "It's not because I like you or anything... " You add, not wanting Jevil to get the wrong idea about your reasoning for doing this.

In the blink of an eye, you get flung into the couch, your head bonking on the back of the sofa. A weight landed on your legs preventing you from even attempting to walk away. Your breath gets stuck in your throat, as you feel arms snaking around your waist and a warmth nuzzling into your collarbone "YOU REALLY DO CARE, CARE... UEE HEE HEE!! YOU ARE SUCH A PERFECT CHAOS, CHAOS!!!" Shouts out the jester. His speech was fast and high pitched filled with an exhilaration that would cause any normal darker to have a heart attack.

Your mind flatlines... your head snapping to your front praying god that you were just imagining the horrible warmth flowing into you. But no... there he was kneeling on your legs, caging you and happily giggling right next to your ear.

You freeze feeling any little resemblance of bravery from before evaporating. How did the idea of him hugging you from your offer of friendship not cross your mind?... Yes, you did have that rule in place but Jevil said it himself...He's way too impulsive and a rule like that wouldn't even phase him from doing what he wanted without being constantly reminded of it.

It felt just like last night... Him hugging you with your still bleeding flesh shrieking to an unforgiving and cruel world. The crimson dripping over the dirt below you. Hoards of pain rushing at you from your limbs. Your breathing in and out in the same second, your eyes refusing to process anything that was in front of you

"BWA HA HA! A BEAUTY NEVER SEEN BEFORE IS JOYING IN MY HEART! YOU MAKE ME WAY TOO EXCITED, EXCITED!! " The fool snuggles you closer to him laughing without a care in the world. His tail wags back and forth from his utter bliss.