SPECIAL: PART THREE The Question

(Author's note: Hello all my beautiful people! So, I will have one more special chapter after this then I should post the next chapter of the actual story! Thank you so much for enjoying this fool vs fool action! This chapters fanart is done by: IhanaKatiaKax! Who can be found at www.wattpad.com/user/Ihanakax. And just- Holy! My mind is just completely blown. The design for (Y/N) Is just amazing and not to mention the posing and the coloring? It's a masterpiece! The Artist has a couple of art books that I totally recommend checking out!)

Reminder if anyone wants to draw art for these chapters they have to specifically relate to Dimentio and Jevil!)

"Wait... the new Joker likes you too?" Asked the Rudinn raising an eyebrow as he stretched his gloves over his hand. You nodded, scratching your scalp. " Yeah... as far as I can tell."

Yesterday was a rather... wild ride to be sure...

You had gotten back from the Jester bachelor pad, and you took a long... long shower to get the feeling of Jevil's tongue and Dimentio's mouth off of your skin. After you used up two entire bars of soap rubbing at the problem areas, you begrudgingly decided that the burning sensation was not going to go away from physically scrubbing it.

The day was rather uneventful after that... You went on patrol with Rudinn around the front of the castle, you paid the library enough to buy back the book that was in the current possession of that dust bunny... which was equal to an entire weeks paycheck! What a rip off... Then after that, you went to bed. There were no interruptions from either of the jesters the rest of that day...

Something that made you rather uneasy....

You expected them to pester you throughout the entire day and because they didn't they had quite the amount of extra time at their disposal... Which sent your mind into some very dark places... You just knew that they were going to force you to do something with them today... Or at least Jevil was... You knew that Jevil would be dying for attention after being away from you for this long... Needless to say, you were not stoked about going out for the day.

Rudinn adjusts his hood making it more straight on his face. "Man, that's nuts... and that guy was another jester as well... like what?" He removes his hands from his hat satisfied with how it felt on his face and he chuckles. "I guess like... fools have just a thing for you then..."

You look down at the ground rocking your feet back and forth. "...But why me?" You whine your own restlessness shining through your features. You didn't want to leave the safety of this room into the outside world. You didn't know what those two were doing out there... and you were terrified because of it. It wasn't unreasonable considering the loving actions they gave you yesterday...

Rudinn shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know man..." The snake holds his hand up to caresses his chin, his head pointed upwards. "Like this guy showed up a day ago and already likes you..." Rudinn's eyes narrow, his forehead furrowing. "That doesn't seem like enough time..."

You shake your head, looking at the serpent. "Yeah, but Jevil was head over heels for me after like two days..." You massage your aching temples, every second the noiseless clock ticked by brought you closer and closer to your next meeting with one of them.

"...And even if he's just trying to mess with me... he still kissed my cheek and I want to throw up just thinking about it..." A stranger putting his lips to your cheek like that was so much worse than Jevil's lick. You knew Jevil. You knew what he wanted with you. Dimentio however, you had no clue what his intentions were... and that made that physical touch even more revolting...