Q&A: Announcement

Hello, you beautiful people! I decided to do a little fun thing with you. I will be taking questions for a Q&A, questions, and answers. You'll get to ask questions to all of the characters in my story.

The questions can- "THEY CAN BE ANYTHING! - "

...Jevil, how did you get into my announcement...?

"BWA HA HA! I CAN DO ANYTHING!"

...Okay... Anyways you can ask this freak some questions, and every other character questions as well... Which includes the other jester around...

"Oh!... I do believe that I heard someone refer to little old me~"

How do you people keep finding me...? I put up like anti teleportation fields as well!!

"Ah, yes... you must be the author of course... so you decided to have us answer questions to procrastinate even more on writing the next chapter? "

L-look sometimes I get distracted and I'm trying to get a one-shot yandere book going and um... summer college classes-

"HE HE HE!! EXCUSES, EXCUSES AUTHOR! MY DATE, DATE BETTER HAPPEN SOON OR I MIGHT HAVE TO PLAY A SIMPLE NUMBERS GAME WITH YOU!"

"Already threatening her? Jevil you are truly a gentleman. I bet that the unpronounceable named author would much rather work on my chapter instead. We haven't even gotten to the second act, nor have the audience been given any much information about me."

Just please- shut up! Both or you, for like five seconds and let me finish the announcement, then I'll type up some crap for you okay!!

"UEE HEE HEE! MY DEVILSKNIFE IS THIRSTY, AUTHOR, BUT I SHALL SPARE YOU SOME TIME, TIME."

"Go on and monologue, author. I'm sure the audience is just DYING to hear it."

Oh, thank Christ, finally!... Anyways, every person will be able to ask whatever number of questions they desire! As long as you don't like spam the comments with questions you should be fine.

The cast of characters available to answer your questions is as follows:

(Y/N)

The Author

Jevil

Rudinn

Seam

The King of Spades

Rouxls Kaard

Clover

And last but not least, Dimentio

...And despite what that purple jester gremlin said up there, the questions that will be answered can't, in fact, be anything.

The rules for the questions are as follows:

1. Any "lol its so random questions" will not be answered. For example, "Jevil, why do pink cows drink lemonade?" Any questions of that nature will not be answered.

2. Any questions asking about important plot elements. For example, "What is the lightners name?" That would just spoil the surprise!

3. Write your questions in the comments below!

4. I will stop taking questions on the 14 of June!

5. Please write what characters the question is intended for. Questions can be directed to as many or as little characters as you'd like.

6. The questions will all be answered in a separate Q&A chapter! So I will not be responding to the questions in the comments.

Whew- I think... I think that's all...

"HE HE. GOOD, GOOD! GET BACK TO WRITING THEN! I'M TOO EXCITED, EXCITED FOR ME AND MY WORLDS DATE!"

"I'm sure that whatever the writer comes up with for your insignificant date, will pale in comparison to my eventual one."

"FOR A JESTER YOUR JOKE, JOKES ARN'T VERY FUNNY..."

"Joking? I'm always deadly serious..."

Okay, okay-! I need to wrap this up before they start jamming forks into each other's eyes.

So uh. Thank you for reading my story! it means a lot to me seeing how many people comment and care about this story. The fan art I get makes me smile and makes me wanna continue it even more than before. It's funny to think that I almost didn't write this story because I thought that my writing skills weren't good enough. Now I feel confident in them and am always striving to get better and I have you all to thank for it. I never thought that I would write a fanfic let alone get this much support! This is a celebration for me reaching 200 pages and the fact that I am still writing regularly for this story after an entire half of a year! But I couldn't have done it without any of my readers!

So I hope to see you all in the next chapter!

"BYE, BYE!"

"Ciao."

Goodbye!