SPECIAL: PART TWO Rivalry

(Authors note: Hello all my beautiful people! I decided to get this chapter to you before we go on to the Q&A chapter. I'm going to clarify a couple of things though. Number one, These special chapters are NOT CANNON. None of these chapters have any bearing on the rest of the story. They are made purely because I wanted to make them. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the chapter! Bye, Bye!)

You make your way up the castle steps, yawning. You rubbed your eyes holding onto the railway of the stairs to steady yourself. You stumble, almost falling on the current step you were on. The world around you was a blur, everything around you making you wish you could get even just five more minutes of precious sleep... Even though, you already got up around two hours later than normal...

You would have gone to sleep at a reasonable time last night but nooooooo.... Jevil had to have you recite everything that happened with yesterday with lightning-like precision and you had to constantly reassure him that you didn't, in fact, have feelings for the other jester...

You roll your eyes, snorting at the thought of you having feelings for Dimentio... What? Was his terrifying face and chilling stare too romantic for Jevil? You comb through your tangled web of hair, sighing out of your clenched teeth. He is such a little pest...

Even then that whole blowing a kiss at you thing was a bit far for someone just teasing... Although... he might have just been trying to provoke Jevil. A shudder goes down your body. Thank God, Jevil didn't notice that... You don't want to even think about what he would have done...

You trek up the final step and moseying on over to the four suited door. You ball up your fist, knocking it on the door a little more aggressively than normal... Faintly from the other side of the door, you can hear Seam say "Come in! The door is open." The ghost of a smile plays on your lips, from hearing that calming old man's voice. You grab the doorknob twisting it and pushing the door out of the doorframe. Gazing inside of the Joker's living quarters,

Seam was sitting in his usual spot at the table drinking out of the teacup floating in front of him. That was a standard sight for you to see... What wasn't normal was the jester sitting adjacent to the purple cat, his own cup being grabbed by his black levitating hand with the pinky held out. Your morning drowsiness peels away in an instant, a cold sweat dripping down your forehead. Your jaw falls open and you rub your eyes, blinking frequently at the purple and yellow fool.

"Dimentio?" You ask, not sure if you were just imagining the clown in front of you. Dimentio lowers the cup of tea down to the small plate on top of the furniture, tilting his head at you. "Ah, so the medic arrives... majestic as a man picking up a french fry he knocked on the floor and eating it." His velvety vocal cords were like a knife to the skull.

A tension fills your body, the main thing you learned from Jevil was that jesters were always unpredictable... and considering the actions, Dimentio did last night. You didn't want to know what else this fool had up his sleeves... Although he doesn't have arms... so he could never have sleeves- Whatever! He is just bad news for you.

You close the door behind you, shaking off Dimentio's nonsensical statement. You face towards the calm doll, utter bewilderment blazing in your features, "Why is he here?" You ask lifting up your arm and pointing a finger at the fool.

Dimentio shakes his head, tsking your actions. "How rude..." He lifts the teacup back to his lips, greedily sipping more of the delicious liquid.

A mischievous grin stretches on Seam's face, He giggles resting his head in the middle of his paw. "Well, (Y\N) he has a very good reason to be here..." Seam shuffles in his seat, moving to a more comfortable position. His face, revolves over to yours, his button eyes twinkling. "... He's the third Joker after all." He states, bringing the porcelain dinnerware to his mouth as if he didn't just spout out that bit of insanity.